Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sony are winning the piracy war I think just bought gt psp and it won't work cause I have custom firmware. Its rubbish cause I like playing ps1 games on it and tend to buy my psp games anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Sony are winning the piracy war I think just bought gt psp and it won't work cause I have custom firmware. Its rubbish cause I like playing ps1 games on it and tend to buy my psp games anyway
    that definitely sucks, cant you get an update for your custom firmware to have it play the game?

and geoff, there are a few trophies like the infamous collect all blast shards and perform certain combos, I dunno if i'm in the right mind to whore those...

Still I loved the trophy count for the game, finished it on medium without going out of the way and got 51% of trophies which I think is about right.

Unlike Resistance 2, killzone 2 etc where you finish the whole game and get only 20%... :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Ouch. I guess you have no choice but to return the game then?

I have 5 platinums :ninja:

Almost platinumed Batman

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've just applied to join this society seeing as I shall be a PS3 owner from Monday! I'm rather looking forward to it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I got batman arkham asylum yesterday. Finished it today. probably 6-8hours storyline

Great game, I really enjoyed it.
    Wow - that was quick! :eek: I've just got up to Ivy, so there's still a fair amount left, I think - I'm trying to get as many of the Riddler challenges as possible as I go through.

Have you tried the challenges/DLC yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trimeresurus)
    Well, I've just applied to join this society seeing as I shall be a PS3 owner from Monday! I'm rather looking forward to it :p:
    Membership granted. Welcome to the society! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Could you change my gamertag on the first page to: andy_pfc

I am getting so much jip atm with my Portsmouth_FC_09 name, that it's just not funny any more :lol:

Seems to be every game i play, there is a fool that knows about Pompey/hates them!

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

I am getting so much jip atm with my Portsmouth_FC_09 name, that it's just not funny any more :lol:

Seems to be every game i play, there is a fool that knows about Pompey/hates them!

:teehee:

Updated. :yy:

This is your third PSN ID then! :teeth:

Isn't it annoying losing all your trophies every time you change?

Add me to your list - I'll accept when I get the chance! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Perfect Fried Chicken, nice... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having problems with the PSN? It's so slow...

ReputationRep:
    It's been slow for me ever since firmware 3.0.. eff you sony.

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted 2 in Japanese! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Ouch. I guess you have no choice but to return the game then?
    I'll just try to bribe my fiance's little brother into swapping PSP's for a while :o: I'm tempted just to upgrade to Sony's firmware but I would miss playing MGS, Resi 2 etc.

(Original post by darkos87)
    that definitely sucks, cant you get an update for your custom firmware to have it play the game?

and geoff, there are a few trophies like the infamous collect all blast shards and perform certain combos, I dunno if i'm in the right mind to whore those...

Still I loved the trophy count for the game, finished it on medium without going out of the way and got 51% of trophies which I think is about right.

Unlike Resistance 2, killzone 2 etc where you finish the whole game and get only 20%... :mad:
    There isn't custom firmware out that will run it.

Sony have a weird view of piracy. They have banned the CFW from accessing the PSN, you know, to purchase games. And now they have stopped CFW being able to run purchased games? Fair enough if they stopped being able to run pirated software but legitimately bought games that makes them money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :teehee:

Updated. :yy:

This is your third PSN ID then! :teeth:

Isn't it annoying losing all your trophies every time you change?

Add me to your list - I'll accept when I get the chance! :p:
    Not overly annoying, as i never really get more then 20-30% of any games trophies. Have no platinums, easy to earn back those trophies. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    Perfect Fried Chicken, nice... :p:
    :lol:

Exactly! Now players can't take the mick out of me!

Hello all....Had to boast about getting the Batman plat Now I have 6 :ninja:

edit: Geoff, could you add me to the soc....I was under the impression that I signed up long ago, until I just saw that my name wasn't there

humz2....psn id: Beans999

ReputationRep:
    In all my time on TSR I haven't come across this place till now. So I'd thought I'd say hi Can I join the soc?

ReputationRep:
    Modern Warfare 2 trophies released: http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/call...re-2/trophies/

They look ace! Can't wait to go for the platinum

ReputationRep:

Pretty Ironic, That they start winning as soon as you change :p:

p.s. i'm sorry if wolves score in injury time

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.