Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Hello all....Had to boast about getting the Batman plat Now I have 6 :ninja:

edit: Geoff, could you add me to the soc....I was under the impression that I signed up long ago, until I just saw that my name wasn't there

humz2....psn id: Beans999
    Updated. :yy:

(Original post by V1NY)
    In all my time on TSR I haven't come across this place till now. So I'd thought I'd say hi Can I join the soc?
    Welcome!

I've accepted your request - do you want me to add your PSN ID to the OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

Welcome!

I've accepted your request - do you want me to add your PSN ID to the OP?
    Sure :yep: My time is limited , but when I do play I can go on forever :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    Sure :yep: My time is limited , but when I do play I can go on forever :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    I thought there was a rule in this society:

No Newcastle fans..?!

The only rule, may i add.. :p: :p: :p: :p:

(Original post by Cobbïns31770)
    Pretty Ironic, That they start winning as soon as you change :p:

p.s. i'm sorry if wolves score in injury time
    It's an Omen! :eek:

I might change my name to PSN to Wigan_FC_09, so they lose all the time! Bloody hate them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I thought there was a rule in this society:

No Newcastle fans..?!

The only rule, may i add.. :p: :p: :p: :p:

It's an Omen! :eek:

I might change my name to PSN to Wigan_FC_09, so they lose all the time! Bloody hate them.
    :emo: Everyone hates us :sad: Btw, you're never online?!

EDIT: You've changed you're PSN :sigh: Twice?!

ReputationRep:
    Right - I have left now and no more ps3 :sad: For the next 8 weeks I won't be looking in this thread as it saddens me but I'll be back posting here as soon as me and my little baby are back together. See you around guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Muon)
    Right - I have left now and no more ps3 :sad: For the next 8 weeks I won't be looking in this thread as it saddens me but I'll be back posting here as soon as me and my little baby are back together. See you around guys!
    Wow you're off early! I don't go until monday, but the TV is packed so no PS3 for me :sad:

I feel your pain. It'll be December before I play Uncharted 2. I have my PS2 and Gamecube to keep me company, however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    :emo: Everyone hates us :sad: Btw, you're never online?!

EDIT: You've changed you're PSN :sigh: Twice?!
    :lol:

Nah, we love you really! :p:
    Hate the likes of Boro, West Broom & Wigan (pier & those annoying ****ing chavvy tunes) alot more.

Newcastle brought us Cheryl Cole & Byker Grove! Can't hate them for that!

I changed it twice, yeah. I couldn't really handle all the
    abusive messages i kept getting from players about Portsmouth FC. Not many people like Pompey, according to PSN... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Hey was looking to buy the ps3 slim and am confused wether to get it or the xbox 360, i know u all are ps3 fanboys (and men) and thus wanted to know how is ps3 online can u find games easily, like for COD 4 and such and is psn really that bad. further is it easy to get into games online without having any online friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kush7)
    Hey was looking to buy the ps3 slim and am confused wether to get it or the xbox 360, i know u all are ps3 fanboys (and men) and thus wanted to know how is ps3 online can u find games easily, like for COD 4 and such and is psn really that bad. further is it easy to get into games online without having any online friends.
    Not all of us are PS3 fan boys! A few of us actually own both consoles, thus making us neutrals, i suppose.. :yep:

PS3 online is good, especially seeing as it's free, PSN seems to be improving with time. Yeah, it's rather easy to find games! Always people online (be it annoying yanks or squeaky british skids). You don't need any friends online to find games, you can just search via Matchmaking option(s) in most of the Online games menus.

All i can say is, check both consoles and see which ones have the most appealing exclusives, to you.

ReputationRep:
    yeah true true the exclusives list is getting smaller so it aint that big a deal but just wanted to know from u which do u think is more reliable has ur xbox ever rrod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kush7)
    yeah true true the exclusives list is getting smaller so it aint that big a deal but just wanted to know from u which do u think is more reliable has ur xbox ever rrod
    Honestly, my 360 has RROD'd about 3-4 times since purchase (April 2007(ish)).

Take a butcher's at the PS3 Exclusives list and also the Xbox 360 exclusive list. Both have some decent exclusives already & upcoming.

ReputationRep:
    oooo sweet thnx a lot,

ReputationRep:
    New NA ads.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/sceablog/videos/608/

and

ReputationRep:
    Well, I need to get busy thinking up a PSN ID for tomorrow. Unfortunately, the part of my Xbox LIVE Gamertag that I'd like to use as my PSN ID is already taken. Bugger.

ReputationRep:
    paddy_scottish

Anybody up for FIFA10?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys (and our lady friends) srry to bug u again i just wanted to know do u guys know where the best ps3 slim deals are on the net. I was specifically looking for a bundle with the ps3 slim and infamous, let me know if u know any good sites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kush7)
    hey guys (and our lady friends) srry to bug u again i just wanted to know do u guys know where the best ps3 slim deals are on the net. I was specifically looking for a bundle with the ps3 slim and infamous, let me know if u know any good sites.
    Try blockbuster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    paddy_scottish

Anybody up for FIFA10?

Welcome to the thread!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.