Add me too please :teeth:

FrozenInHell :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Add me too please :teeth:

FrozenInHell :yep:
    Updated. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    WTF is happening on the PSN...Jesus ******* Christ the number of people sending me stupid chain mails about 'Send this to get the MW2 beta' or 'Send this to 20 people and get $20'...

I've just started deleting people who are being so gullible as to fall for these...'The PSN moderators will see who has send the most messages'....:rolleyes:

I'm not alone...am I? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    WTF is happening on the PSN...Jesus ******* Christ the number of people sending me stupid chain mails about 'Send this to get the MW2 beta' or 'Send this to 20 people and get $20'...

I've just started deleting people who are being so gullible as to fall for these...'The PSN moderators will see who has send the most messages'....:rolleyes:

I'm not alone...am I? :sad:
    Nope, you are not alone! I keep getting them as well.

Someone even had the cheek to send me:

"Sony are handing out Halo 3 Beta Codes for everyone who forwards this message to 5 people. Sony will monitor these messages, so forward to 5 friend today..."

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Huh PSN chain mail... Why!?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    To get a Halo 3 Beta code of course.

:teeth:

:creep:

:yeahrightasifwearethatstupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    Huh PSN chain mail... Why!?! :lolwut:
    I've no idea why...just retards who think starting something like this would be funny maybe? I dunno...it's sad that people actually believe it tho. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i got one for modern warfare 2 ya...

batman riddler trophies is a lot of phun.

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    Updated. :yy:
    Thanks

(Original post by darkos87)
    i got one for modern warfare 2 ya...

batman riddler trophies is a lot of phun.
    Sure are. I love the question mark things :coma: Whoever thought of those had a true imagination

ReputationRep:
    I just got 100% on the riddler trophies! Amazinggggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Thanks

Sure are. I love the question mark things :coma: Whoever thought of those had a true imagination
    :yep: Most definitely - 118 to go... :o:

ReputationRep:
    just watched the infamy trailer for modern warfare 2... so. amazing.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/04/wa...are-2-trailer/

ReputationRep:
    :coma:

Looks sweet as a nut.

I am joining the "no PS3 club" for a week or 2, because Sharp are collecting my TV tomorrow. ****ers.

Means i'll have to do some bmx'ing & trials now! Not happy at all. :hmmm:

Sharp suck big plums.

ReputationRep:
    Finally 100%ed Super Stardust HD tonight by acquiring the easiest gold trophy known to man. Requirements? Borrow a PS3 controller from a friend, plug it in and wait 3 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Finally 100%ed Super Stardust HD tonight by acquiring the easiest gold trophy known to man. Requirements? Borrow a PS3 controller from a friend, plug it in and wait 3 minutes.
    Cheat... :lol:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Don't you have to have gotten to Segomo to be able to do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Don't you have to have gotten to Segomo to be able to do that?
    I managed it by myself...just left the other player to die...it's a bit hard but my sister was useless on Super Stardust! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Look at this. I found it a while ago while I was cleaning my room...the good old days when Sony cared :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Look at this. I found it a while ago while I was cleaning my room...the good old days when Sony cared :o:
    Sweet, should get that framed.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.