Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I found a good place to get it is on Sewer Rat [extreme] or one of the extreme joker maps, since there aren't any knife wielding *******s

Are you sure your playing it on PS3 o.O?
    I did say I was playing it on 360 :p: doesn't change how awesome it is :p:

(Original post by Magnanimity)
    I did say I was playing it on 360 :p: doesn't change how awesome it is :p:
    Oh. I didn't see that far back in thread :o:

I pre-ordered Tekken 6 from GAME but will only pay for it if I actually get the 'GAME pre-order' bonus. Basically Tekken top trumps really.
    I wanna get the Uncharted platinum before I buy Uncharted 2 though. Anyone got it? How long would it take to get?Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Interesting reading about MW2:

http://kotaku.com/5378173/modern-war...past-11-and-69

ReputationRep:
    hey did anyone get a problem with the sound quality in the brutal legend demo? The sound FX sound compressed like hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Interesting reading about MW2:

http://kotaku.com/5378173/modern-war...past-11-and-69
    :drool:

Hans Zimmer is doing the music for MW2! This guy is like a god when it comes to music...the number of films he's done is just unbelievable, something like over 100 films in about 30 years.

Epic!! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    hmm im not to sure about buying modern warfare 2 i think ill probs just go for mag, it just seems to arcadey MW2 not enough tactical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    hmm im not to sure about buying modern warfare 2 i think ill probs just go for mag, it just seems to arcadey MW2 not enough tactical
    It hasn't even been released or reviewed yet, how can you possibly judge it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    Erm...you're on your own there.

Have fun not playing MW2!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm.. That's why you should never do drugs.

ReputationRep:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/11/re...d-of-its-time/

http://kotaku.com/5379069/prop-billb...istance-3-date

:beard:

I've observed that it has the Statue of Liberty in the 'A'....Set in NY then :dontknow:???

Oh yeah btw, tyvm geoff :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I've observed that it has the Statue of Liberty in the 'A'....Set in NY then :dontknow:???

Oh yeah btw, tyvm geoff :top:
    Indeed. They already did America in Resistance 2 though...

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    Indeed. They already did America in Resistance 2 though...
    I thought that R2 was set specifically in the west coast of USA:dontknow:??... I just thought that the Statue indicated it would be in NY, in the east coast

ReputationRep:
    My laundry list for Resistance 3 will be: don't make it bigger. Resistance 2 singleplayer was horrible in terms of story, there was no subtlety at all and the cliffhanger ending was lame. Seemed to me like they already had written the complete story arc but decided to fit the last bit of the game in a sequel.

Also the multiplayer with its 60player was nothing to shout about, there were no persistent servers, having to connect each time was a pain in the ass. Also, a lot of the weapons were unbalanced. The party system was awesome though.

The online co-op was... interesting. but ultimately it was just a game of attrition, there was no real thrill in playing the game. I felt like I was playing an MMO with friends,raiding someplace, except the stat tracking and character progression was less advanced.

So for resistance 3, I was a better looking game (with blood that doesn't look like it's congealed after 2 seconds) with probably less locales, but better level design. AND EASIER TROPHIES.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    I thought that R2 was set specifically in the west coast of USA:dontknow:??... I just thought that the Statue indicated it would be in NY, in the east coast
    I think you're right there. Couldn't remember which parts of America were done in R2. Makes sense though, if the West Coast was done in R2, so R3 would incorporate the East Coast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    My laundry list for Resistance 3 will be: don't make it bigger. Resistance 2 singleplayer was horrible in terms of story, there was no subtlety at all and the cliffhanger ending was lame. Seemed to me like they already had written the complete story arc but decided to fit the last bit of the game in a sequel.

Also the multiplayer with its 60player was nothing to shout about, there were no persistent servers, having to connect each time was a pain in the ass. Also, a lot of the weapons were unbalanced. The party system was awesome though.

The online co-op was... interesting. but ultimately it was just a game of attrition, there was no real thrill in playing the game. I felt like I was playing an MMO with friends,raiding someplace, except the stat tracking and character progression was less advanced.

So for resistance 3, I was a better looking game (with blood that doesn't look like it's congealed after 2 seconds) with probably less locales, but better level design. AND EASIER TROPHIES.
    Come on, the trophies weren't hard at all, just the 10k kills one took the mick time-wise. I enjoyed getting them all though

I agree with the points you made though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Anyone else having trouble with holding a connection via FIFA10? Mine keeps cutting out when playing in a 'Pro' match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Anyone else having trouble with holding a connection via FIFA10? Mine keeps cutting out when playing in a 'Pro' match.
    I am, mostly every single match is lagging like a proper *******, sketchy & generally crud.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it's a major problem with fifa10 and there is a correlation with the amount of friends you have online. so the more friends you have online the more its happening.

I'm using my sub account (Not been disconnected once) for online matches until this is solved don't want my stats being ruined

On the bright side Virtual Pro Club Championship is soooo fun to play when you dont get disconnected

ReputationRep:
    Must have used the :coma: like 30 times, one for each time I've posted something in here relating to GT5. So here it is again!

:coma:

Spoiler:
    Show

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.