Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Must have used the :coma: like 30 times, one for each time I've posted something in here relating to GT5. So here it is again!

:coma:

Spoiler:
    Show

No effing way! The SLS is gonna be in GT5?!!! And the 458?!! Omg, I have to get this game. That's essentially this month's Top Gear cover!

ReputationRep:
    i don't understand how warhawk can still be this good so long after i started playing. it's still by far my favourite game on ps3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choad)
    i don't understand how warhawk can still be this good so long after i started playing. it's still by far my favourite game on ps3
    I prefer uncharted 2 multiplayer, easier to play with friends. And voice chat works.

But yeah, in terms of pure gameplay and variety, warhawk is king. Absolutely love it.

GT5....:coma:

(Original post by Choad)
    It's just sooo satisfying...No idea why though :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have their PS3 online in their halls of residence?

We don't even have wireless at mine, so I connected the ethernet cable to the ps3 but no idea what to do now..

ReputationRep:
    Have you gone through settings and set up the wired connection?

Quick question: What is the best game to download off of PSN? I already have Warhawk. Just got £20 credit from Sony for my controller breaking, and "causing inconvience"... Lovely hey...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Have you gone through settings and set up the wired connection?

Quick question: What is the best game to download off of PSN? I already have Warhawk. Just got £20 credit from Sony for my controller breaking, and "causing inconvience"... Lovely hey...
    How did your controller break? More importantly, how did you get Sony to give you £20?!

Oh, and buy FFVII with the money. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    How did your controller break? More importantly, how did you get Sony to give you £20?!

Oh, and buy FFVII with the money. :ninja:
    It just stopped working, and cost me shed loads to get it shipped to them due to "an error their end", so they sent me the £20 card for the problems it caused. the foolish "courier" from Sony's end didn't turn up.. bloody muppets. Talk about stupid customer service! Dumb girl. £20 came out of her wages, i hope!

Seriously, FFVII? I'll give it a go. Afterall, it's on Sony! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It just stopped working, and cost me shed loads to get it shipped to them due to "an error their end", so they sent me the £20 card for the problems it caused. the foolish "courier" from Sony's end didn't turn up.. bloody muppets. Talk about stupid customer service! Dumb girl. £20 came out of her wages, i hope!

Seriously, FFVII? I'll give it a go. Afterall, it's on Sony! :lol:
    You can't go wrong with that game mate. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230387764484

:shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Does anyone have their PS3 online in their halls of residence?

We don't even have wireless at mine, so I connected the ethernet cable to the ps3 but no idea what to do now..
    I mastered this yesterday.
    Thanks to help from Fraser_Integration

I'm not sure if this will work at other university's as most have different setups.

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid price that has got up to! :yes:

Nothing there i can see is worth £2400.. Insane..

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid price that has got up to! :yes:

Nothing there i can see is worth £2400.. Insane..
    Aye, and isn't it a bit silly bundling in a "replica dagger"? That's a lawsuit right there if I ever saw one. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Aye, and isn't it a bit silly bundling in a "replica dagger"? That's a lawsuit right there if I ever saw one. :sadnod:
    :yes:

They will get a fine of exactly $3,050.00 for that copyright stuff right there.

:creep:

Anyone who pays that price for that tacky **** needs shooting.

ReputationRep:
    :yes:

They will get a fine of exactly $3,050.00 for that copyright stuff right there.

:creep:

Anyone who pays that price for that tacky **** needs shooting.
    Well it wasn't really the copyright stuff that's the problem. The problem is that Naughty Dog are bundling in a sharp, dangerous weapon in their limited edition version. So you can see silly headlines of "Game Developers Promote Violence!".

You would never see a limited edition version of Kill Bill on Blu-ray come with a replica katana. Nor would you ever see a limited edition version of the Lord of the Rings book come with a replica bow and arrow. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so the "dagger" is actually the real deal then? Not something the seller made... My mistake :o:

:lol: just inevitable that those headlines will surface, and the ones where someone throws the damn thing at their tv's, which bounces off it and kills their cat.

If Kill Bill bluray came with one of those, i'd get it just for that, chuck the film away.

Transformers bluray comes with a free Megan Fox.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so the "dagger" is actually the real deal then? Not something the seller made... My mistake :o:

:lol: just inevitable that those headlines will surface, and the ones where someone throws the damn thing at their tv's, which bounces off it and kills their cat.

If Kill Bill bluray came with one of those, i'd get it just for that, chuck the film away.

:gasp:

If only...

:ahee:

Actually, I kind of lost a bit of respect for her when she got that nose job :pierre: I despise people who are intent on cutting themselves up after they are better looking [and know it] than most of the human population

Back on to PS3 news

Apparently, if you pre-order the collector's edition of Dragon Age: Origins, you get a code for ME2 beta or the likes....This is listed in Amazon on the PS3 version btw....the ME2 has been interpreted by most as Mass Effect 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbïns31770)
    I mastered this yesterday.
    Thanks to help from Fraser_Integration

I'm not sure if this will work at other university's as most have different setups.
    Thanks, to both of you! It worked, I wonder whether it will be the same for the 360..

Has anyone got FIFA 10 for the PS3? I want a match.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Thanks, to both of you! It worked, I wonder whether it will be the same for the 360..

Has anyone got FIFA 10 for the PS3? I want a match.
    Certainly have. RoguePenguin is the PSN.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.