Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, seems like i've sorted my PS3 online now too Can't wait till uncharted 2 is delivered, knowing my luck I wont get it till next week though :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Thanks, to both of you! It worked, I wonder whether it will be the same for the 360..

Has anyone got FIFA 10 for the PS3? I want a match.
    I have, but are you incredibly good, thus making it a futile match?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Certainly have. RoguePenguin is the PSN.
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind playing a few matches on Fifa 10. Either A Pro game or 1v1.

Are there enough players here to start a league?

Well, until Uncharted 2 arrives... :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Thanks, to both of you! It worked, I wonder whether it will be the same for the 360..

Has anyone got FIFA 10 for the PS3? I want a match.
    i think its easier on 360, as you can enter the laptops mac onto the 360

I'm up for a game or two on FIFA, I think we should do a league as Andrew suggested.

Louis your psn isn't on the front page

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted 2: Special Edition has arrived for me
    Wish I could play it tonight but I have a big test in school tomorrow so can't

ReputationRep:
    What? I didn't even know there was a special edition?!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    What? I didn't even know there was a special edition?!!!
    :yep:
    Compare the : lone game

To the Special Edition, which has a theme, postcards, and gold weapons.

Although I didn't receive any 'weapons'. All I got was the box; inside it was the game, instruction manual and a PSN download code. Unless the code unlocks these weapons, I imagined real toy weapons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    :yep:
    Compare the : lone game

To the Special Edition, which has a theme, postcards, and gold weapons.

Although I didn't receive any 'weapons'. All I got was the box; inside it was the game, instruction manual and a PSN download code. Unless the code unlocks these weapons, I imagined real toy weapons.
    Haha, yes it does indeed unlock the weapons, otherwise you'd have the Fortune Hunter edition which actually comes with replica dagger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Haha, yes it does indeed unlock the weapons, otherwise you'd have the Fortune Hunter edition which actually comes with replica dagger!
    Thanks
    The Fortune Hunter edition is Limited Edition isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    Add me to the list please

PSN is SnowDraft, I play fifa, cod4, cod waw and will be on MW2 24/7 when it's released :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waterstorm)
    Add me to the list please

PSN is SnowDraft, I play fifa, cod4, cod waw and will be on MW2 24/7 when it's released :p:
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread!

(Original post by chernij)
    Thanks
    The Fortune Hunter edition is Limited Edition isn't it?
    Yeah, you can't even buy the Fortune Hunter edition in the shops. You can get one off eBay for like $3,000 though (see the last couple of pages for the link)...

ReputationRep:
    If anyone bid's for the $3,000 thing, let me know so i can come round and shoot you. :p:

The weirdest thing is happening with my PS3 at the moment; I am trying to get into the PSN store, and it keeps saying "this is not available in your region"... It's a UK account, no idea why it's doing this, unless last night Portsmouth was severed from GB?!

Stupid PSN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

Yeah, you can't even buy the Fortune Hunter edition in the shops. You can get one off eBay for like $3,000 though (see the last couple of pages for the link)...
    Oh yeah I remember the link you posted! Wow!

ReputationRep:
    Just bought PAIN off the PS Store! Such a funny game! :lol:

David Hasselhoff :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe uncharted 2 is out on friday and I can't play it because my tv is busted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Well, until Uncharted 2 arrives... :teeth:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:woo:

However, it didn't come from HMV, who I was expecting it to be from - it seems Gameplay managed not to cancel my order! I'll just have to return the second copy when that arrives... :p:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting mine tomorrow probably, it was dispatched today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:woo:

However, it didn't come from HMV, who I was expecting it to be from - it seems Gameplay managed not to cancel my order! I'll just have to return the second copy when that arrives... :p:
    :borat:

Lovely jubbly!

You recieved that even though you cancelled it?

Sell the 2nd copy on ebay, there's bound to be some mugs who will pay £40+ for it!

I have no idea when i'm getting mine, as i never pre-order games and just get them off the shelf in tesco or GS, whoever are cheaper. Waiting for Tesco here to announce a cheap price.. Maybe £32.99!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    :borat:

Lovely jubbly!

You recieved that even though you cancelled it?

Sell the 2nd copy on ebay, there's bound to be some mugs who will pay £40+ for it!

I have no idea when i'm getting mine, as i never pre-order games and just get them off the shelf in tesco or GS, whoever are cheaper. Waiting for Tesco here to announce a cheap price.. Maybe £32.99!
    :yep: Gameplay need to manually process cancellations, it seems - and they didn't do so in time. Once my HMV copy arrives, I'll probably return that one to Gameplay - eBay's just too much hassle if there's an alternative, and I could do without the selling fees.

I was just about to suggest that you could get the game from HMV for £34.99, less 10% student discount - but it appears they've hiked up the price again already!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.