Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by darkos87)
    Just finished Uncharted 2... really really good game!!!
    Thanks for rubbing it in for the people who don't have the game :p:

Congrats :clap2:

I wish I had time to play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Thanks for rubbing it in for the people who don't have the game :p:

Congrats :clap2:

I wish I had time to play
    I just wish the game was here, fair bit of time to play atm, lost for things to do. Monday hopefully

ReputationRep:
    I seriously suck at this game, i must have died about 50 million times already! :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I seriously suck at this game, i must have died about 50 million times already! :creep:
    Join the club...I have to admit it gets boring having to sit around for so long for people to join and to 'party up'...they should really speed it up. I feel like I'm spending around abouts the same amount of time in game and I am out of the game.

There is however some serious pointage to be gained if you manage to survive co-op arena!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Join the club...I have to admit it gets boring having to sit around for so long for people to join and to 'party up'...they should really speed it up. I feel like I'm spending around abouts the same amount of time in game and I am out of the game.

There is however some serious pointage to be gained if you manage to survive co-op arena!
    When a game ends, don't party up with other people, just press circle and start looking for another game alone. I usually take about 1 min to find a game, which isn't that bad.

Does anyone know how renting at GAME works? They said 1 game [unlimited] for 10 quid a month or 2 games [unlimited] for 15 quid a month.....I'm considering it, since I fork out quite a bit for games

ReputationRep:
    Bit expensive isn't it?!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried LoveFilm?

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Bit expensive isn't it?!
    Sounds like it :sadnod:. But I platinumed Batman in 2 weeks, as opposed to buying it for almost 40 quid....Will trade it in on Monday anyway.....

(Original post by Jehuty^)
    Have you tried LoveFilm?
    No but thanks a lot =]

Seems much cheaper than other places :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Sounds like it :sadnod:. But I platinumed Batman in 2 weeks, as opposed to buying it for almost 40 quid....Will trade it in on Monday anyway.....

No but thanks a lot =]

Seems much cheaper than other places :top:
    Yeah I use it quite a bit. Something like you can have 2 games at a time with a max of 4 per month, the postage is free and you can keep them as long as you like. I think it's about £9 a month but I got my first 2 months free because my mum referred me :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Tesco also do a Games rental thing, check that out as well.

ReputationRep:
    Just realised in Uncharted 2 you can Twitter your progress...

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I have one account in swapgame for 4 pounds per month, 1 game per month, really good

ReputationRep:
    I have one account in swapgame for 4 pounds per month, 1 game per month, really good
    Do they send you the high priorities game though? Because I remember when I had an account last year, they sent the games which were the least popular in my list and not the ones I actually put at the top :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I just put 2-3 games on my list, so they are forced to send me those

ReputationRep:
    I just put 2-3 games on my list, so they are forced to send me those
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Even though it says that you should put 5 on there for a 'speedy turnaround'? I think i'm going to restart the membership if this is the case.

ReputationRep:
    It's probably so that, if they run out of your high priority game at that time, they don't have to explain to you why they can't send you anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Even though it says that you should put 5 on their for a 'speedy turnaround'? I think i'm going to restart the membership if this is the case.
    Well if you are going for their 2 games at a time then I understand why you need 5 games in your list. But since I wait one month to get one game, I sure as hell hope they send me the game I want. Last time I put only Batman on my playlist, and got it, even though it was very popular.

GT5........:coma:

There's no words to describe it

Back to the game renting business. Some of you said that gameswap don't always have the games you want. Do LoveFilm ALWAYS have them?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.