Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Yep, just the one. However he has been getting some about MW2 I think. It is ridiculous.
    Haha good idea - maybe they'll make one up (wikipedia!). :rolleyes:
    Wow either your brother is lucky or people on his buddy list are smart, mine is full atm but I've just started deleting morons who forward the message to me. Anyone *that* dumb is not worth of being on my super cool amazing exclusive PSN buddy list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Wow either your brother is lucky or people on his buddy list are smart, mine is full atm but I've just started deleting morons who forward the message to me. Anyone *that* dumb is not worth of being on my super cool amazing exclusive PSN buddy list.
    I just have my friends (who are smart) and random people from here (who are also smart).
    Maybe my brother is lucky... hmmm...

Good idea deleting them :yy: saves you anger and frustration when they tell you the PS4 is coming out next year.

ReputationRep:
    I just have my friends (who are smart) and random people from here (who are also smart).

Good idea deleting them :yy: saves you anger and frustration when they tell you the PS4 is coming out next year.
    The thing is now, especially because I've got a new PS3, I can't tell why I added some of the people in the first place! All my 16,000 messages have gone
    But at least I'm freeing up some space for new people join our clan! :woo:
    I get to whip them into shape for Call of Duty!

btw doing university work while the Uncharted 2 box is right next to you is no way to work! I keep thinking I must save Drake from falling...
    But I am loving the campaign for that game :drool:

ReputationRep:

Why thank you! :top2:

:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    The thing is now, especially because I've got a new PS3, I can't tell why I added some of the people in the first place! All my 16,000 messages have gone
    But at least I'm freeing up some space for new people join our clan! :woo:
    I get to whip them into shape for Call of Duty!

btw doing university work while the Uncharted 2 box is right next to you is no way to work! I keep thinking I must save Drake from falling...
    But I am loving the campaign for that game :drool:
    16,000?! :eek3:
    Definitely don't be anywhere near a PS3 or any PS3 related things when doing work.
    Especially Uncharted.

Instead, procrastinate on TSR when you can talk about it and get almost the same pleasure from it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    16,000?! :eek3:
    Definitely don't be anywhere near a PS3 or any PS3 related things when doing work.
    Especially Uncharted.

Instead, procrastinate on TSR when you can talk about it and get almost the same pleasure from it :cool:
    Yeah I managed to accumulate that over a year, unfortunately it does slow down the messaging system a lot but you only realise that when you get a new PS3 and see how fast it is without any messages on there!

Indeed I need to clean up my room but the problem is that my PS3 is pretty much bang in the middle because it's about the only place I can receive a good signal from the router!
    If I even need to do proper revision I think I will have to get rid of my PS3 and my laptop so I can't go on TSR on the PSN! I'm too easily distracted...
    I made a movie from my phone pretending that my phone was a guy walking around my room, this was during the summer exam period...did all my own sound effects and all! Well proud :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Those chain letter things are annoying.

Best thing to do is just send it back to the **** who sent it, but send it back to them 20-30 times in quick succession.

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Those chain letter things are annoying.

Best thing to do is just send it back to the **** who sent it, but send it back to them 20-30 times in quick succession.

:holmes:
    Sounds like a good plan to me, should I ever get any chain mails, this is what i'll do.

I want Uncharted!!!

ReputationRep:
    You aren't missing much. Uncharted 2 is ****.

I lie, it's amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    You aren't missing much. Uncharted 2 is ****.

I lie, it's amazing!
    So far I prefer Uncharted 1, I hope it gets better :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Depends how far in you are.

I found it got alot better as it progressed.

Tekken 6 :coma: Still contemplating on whethere I should pre-order it or wait and buy it.....Me and my family are tekken junkies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Tekken 6 :coma: Still contemplating on whethere I should pre-order it or wait and buy it.....Me and my family are tekken junkies
    And it's another platinum in the bag eh?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I managed to accumulate that over a year, unfortunately it does slow down the messaging system a lot but you only realise that when you get a new PS3 and see how fast it is without any messages on there!

Indeed I need to clean up my room but the problem is that my PS3 is pretty much bang in the middle because it's about the only place I can receive a good signal from the router!
    If I even need to do proper revision I think I will have to get rid of my PS3 and my laptop so I can't go on TSR on the PSN! I'm too easily distracted...
    I made a movie from my phone pretending that my phone was a guy walking around my room, this was during the summer exam period...did all my own sound effects and all! Well proud :grin:
    Ahh fair enough then.
    Don't get rid off the PS3!
    Sounds, erm... yeh, that movie sounds uber cool

ReputationRep:
    im loving operation flahspoint regardless of the reviews it pretty dam kick ass tactical

ReputationRep:
    I've been trophy whoring my uncharted 2, the campaign is so good second time round no time to faff around trying to look for the elusive ledge etc. And the gunplay is so responsive. Too bad my psn is screwed, else i'd be going over the online modes as well.

What dont you like in uncharted 2, andrew and magnamity?

(Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    And it's another platinum in the bag eh?
    Ermmmm no :ninja:

I know they are going to say get all characters to Tekken Lord rank or whatever I can't do that

(Original post by darkos87)
    I've been trophy whoring my uncharted 2, the campaign is so good second time round no time to faff around trying to look for the elusive ledge etc. And the gunplay is so responsive. Too bad my psn is screwed, else i'd be going over the online modes as well.

Even though I have 6 platinums, you're still the same rough level as me :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)

Read Andrew's post properly. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Recently got my uncharted 2. Very good game. Recommend to all ps3 owners .

The little things are what makes the game great, such as the small talk between the characters.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.