Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

Went to trade in Batman in GAME....Ended up walking out with Uncharted 2

If you buy Uncharted 2 while trading in Batman or NFS Shift, you get 25 squid for the game.....Instead of 23 squid.....Fair enough, 2 squid more.....Except when you see that Uncharted 2 is 42 squid and not 40 :pierre:

Anyways.......STELLAR!!! The 1st train part :coma: In Turkey :coma: In Nepal :coma:

Now awaiting Tekken 6

ReputationRep:
    Finished it earlier on. Last bit was surprisingly easy.

All i need to do now is collect all the treasure & complete in Hard.

I presume that when you complete it on hard, the next difficulty is unlocked?

Good thing is that the stats from your last campaign carry over onto the new one. Going to be easy peasy to get the XXX amount of kills for certain weapons.

Online is great as well. Addictive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Everyone still playing Uncharted 2 then?
    Yes :gah: it got so much better. It is truely epic. I'm on chapter 20.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone foresee a price drop in the near future? for uncharted 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Can anyone foresee a price drop in the near future? for uncharted 2
    Seriously, just buy it now - you won't regret it!

I can't personally see a price drop happening for at least a good few months - it's not as though the game needs it to boost sales.

£34.95 is the current best price, I believe, from Zavvi - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/50498...eves-ps3-34-95

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, looks like i'll have to just buy it now. It does look amazing.

Does anyone want to buy Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2? I need to sell it.

ReputationRep:
    Go to HMV they do some insane deals on trade ins for hmv vouchers, or sell it on ebay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    Go to HMV they do some insane deals on trade ins for hmv vouchers, or sell it on ebay.
    HMV do trade ins?

EDIT: Ah yes, I remember the re-play thing.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should get Uncharted 2, at any cost. Infact if any shop asked you for any limb or organ for Uncharted 2, rip your limb or organ out & take it! It's that good.

Apparently Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe’s Exodus are coming to the PSN store this week (many thanks facebook for that info... Finally something useful).

HMV trade-ins are usually good. And sometimes aload of gash & GS or GAME could do better.

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    Everyone should get Uncharted 2, at any cost. Infact if any shop asked you for any limb or organ for Uncharted 2, rip your limb or organ out & take it! It's that good.

Apparently Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe’s Exodus are coming to the PSN store this week (many thanks facebook for that info... Finally something useful).

HMV trade-ins are usually good. And sometimes aload of gash & GS or GAME could do better.
    WHAT!? :eek: Facebook gave actual information! :eek3:

Abe is soooo cool.....I remember the graphics for that at the time were like :zomg: Do you know if it is a HD remake or what? Thanks for the heads-up, those games were part of my childhood

Right about Uncharted 2......in fact, i'm off to play it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Seriously, just buy it now - you won't regret it!

I can't personally see a price drop happening for at least a good few months - it's not as though the game needs it to boost sales.

£34.95 is the current best price, I believe, from Zavvi - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/50498...eves-ps3-34-95
    Ahhh, goddamnit, you just cost me £35! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    WHAT!? :eek: Facebook gave actual information! :eek3:

Abe is soooo cool.....I remember the graphics for that at the time were like :zomg: Do you know if it is a HD remake or what? Thanks for the heads-up, those games were part of my childhood

Right about Uncharted 2......in fact, i'm off to play it now
    Not sure about it being in HD. If the other ones on there are, then i presume it will be.

Brilliant game

We need a new Abe game on the PS3!

ReputationRep:
    I got Batman Arkham Assylum. What can I say. What a game. The Riddlers challenges :coma:

ReputationRep:
    GT5 to come on 3 Blu-ray discs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    GT5 to come on 3 Blu-ray discs?
    Two of which are probably special feature disks. If they've genuinely filled three disks of content, they're just being stupidly inefficient with compression.

ReputationRep:
    1 Disc for the game & the other 2 discs are crammed with apologies from the developers & Sony.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    1 Disc for the game & the other 2 discs are crammed with apologies from the developers & Sony.
    The other 2 discs will be the making of GT5. It took so long they need two discs to show it all!

ReputationRep:
    It'll be 2 disks of trailers, all ending in the slogan:

'GT5 - Coming 20never'

Then a third full of 'ROFL' 'YOU GOT OWNED!' infuriating comments from XBOX 360 owners :rant:

ReputationRep:
    It'll be two discs of screenshots of what the game SHOULD have looked like

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

The Making of GT5 will also be delayed, so the game will never be out.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.