Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    :lol:

The Making of GT5 will also be delayed, so the game will never be out.
    :rofl:

More like the making of the making of the boxart

ReputationRep:
    The IGN review of Ratchet and Clank is up - a 9.0! (clicky)

Much as this looks very good, I'm not sure that I can bring myself to pick it up at full price - I've only ever bought Ratchet games a while after release, at much reduced prices...

Regardless, there should be TWO demoes up on the PSN on Thursday! :woo:

Back to Uncharted for now...

ReputationRep:
    hey room just thought i say hi just got ps3, psn name is top_gear0 only game i got right now though is brutal legend, waiting for modern warfare 2 of course pes 2010 and gran turismo 5 so give me an add.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ouch_my_head)
    hey room just thought i say hi just got ps3, psn name is top_gear0 only game i got right now though is brutal legend, waiting for modern warfare 2 of course pes 2010 and gran turismo 5 so give me an add.
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread!

I've been a PES player for ages, but I have to switch to FIFA this year I think, especially since all my friends have converted this year too.

ReputationRep:
    i no what u mean i did fifa 09 but this yr i just prefer pes bit faster paced i feel plus it basically for liverpool fans haha. thanx for putting me up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ouch_my_head)
    i no what u mean i did fifa 09 but this yr i just prefer pes bit faster paced i feel plus it basically for liverpool fans haha. thanx for putting me up!
    Eh?! Going by the PES demo, it's much slower! The ball feels a lot heavier, the players take too many touches, and it's a lot harder to dribble past people.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Well that's uh... weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Sony AUS need to fire their advertising team :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Worthwhile experiment as always.

Was just thinking of doing that yesterday. What a coincidence.

ReputationRep:
    This might've been addressed already but I've done a search and couldn't find anything - when I try and use iPlayer, the PS3 browser caches a lot of the page so that the only way to update the 'most popular' lists is to actually delete the cache itself. It's obviously a pain in the arse to do this every time I want to use the service - is there any way to stop the PS3 from doing caching iplayer lists?

ReputationRep:
    iplayer is a much smoother experience on your freeview box, and the resolution is better. Else just

Gonna go play Uncharted 2 :coma:

You lot stop distracting me from it :hmmm: It's more important than my revision for tomorrow :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Gonna go play Uncharted 2 :coma:

You lot stop distracting me from it :hmmm: It's more important than my revision for tomorrow :awesome:
    Me too :gah: I'm almost finished it. My fiance won't let me play it without him (:mad:) so I'm waiting for him then we'll blast through the last 3 chapters.

Did the...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    weird goat things with what looked like zombies inside
    annoy anyone else?

(Original post by Magnanimity)
    Me too :gah: I'm almost finished it. My fiance won't let me play it without him (:mad:) so I'm waiting for him then we'll blast through the last 3 chapters.

Did the...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    weird goat things with what looked like zombies inside
    annoy anyone else?
    Not surprised.....I'll probably end up killing anyone if htey played it without me......

I've only fought one of them, when I have to defend that Tibetian guy....I'm on chapter like 19 now

Are there only 30 chapters?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    iplayer is a much smoother experience on your freeview box, and the resolution is better. Else just
    wtf? theres iplayer on freeview?

ReputationRep:
    Hey to all gamers
    I'm new on this thread and forum, my psn is parasitic666.
    Does anyone still play Killzone2 or has it died already? The online match list seems quite empty.

ReputationRep:
    Just received an Uncharted 2 currency multiplier from HMV! :awesome:

TBH though, I probably need it - I don't seem to be all that good at the multiplayer just yet... :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parasitic)
    Hey to all gamers
    Does anyone still play Killzone2 or has it died already? The online match list seems quite empty.
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread!

There's probably no one playing Killzone 2 right now because they're all playing Uncharted 2. :ninja:

(Original post by parasitic)
    Hey to all gamers
    :wavey:

Welcome to the humble society :hugs:

I've already platinumed KZ2, so I kind of traded it in a long time ago :o:

Btw, I was in the top 1% overall in the world in that game, so i'm a maverick. Don't test :hmmm:

:awesome:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.