Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Iv come to post on here to say..

Where can i get my hands on Ps3 slim 250gb hard drive model with uncharted 2 bundle pack in shops?

I dont want to buy online.

Thank you...

ReputationRep:
    GAME, Gamestation, HMV - just to name a few.

GAME do it for £284.99 & the others are more or less the same price.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df5Gl2P0YgI&NR=1 that is some insane skill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC1iCv4f6oY&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpbqZBZhl5U&NR=1

:eek:

Anyone pre-ordered Tekken 6 :ninja:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartialLaw)
    Iv come to post on here to say..

Where can i get my hands on Ps3 slim 250gb hard drive model with uncharted 2 bundle pack in shops?

I dont want to buy online.

Thank you...
    How come you don't want to buy online? You could easily save yourself £20 at shopto.net who are renowned for their next day delivery...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can vouch for CeX in terms of their warranty? I ask because I'm buying a PS3 for my home (keeping my current one in my flat at uni) and have found a 40GB one for £185 from there, whereas the new 120GB is £230 from shopto.net. Which one would you go for? They say they have a 12 month warranty (which I believe is the same at the Sony warranty?) but I'm not sure if they cover the same things (especially if it YLOD's on me!), so if anyone knows more on the topic, please let me know. Also, if I get the £185 one, I'll have some money left over for Uncharted 2

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    40gb for £185? Wow, that's quite steep.

Check gamestation, at the moment they seem to be doing the 40gb or 60gb console for £150 (i can't remember which one). And that comes with a 12 month warranty with them. And it will cover everything iirc. Always found CEX to be a bit iffy when it comes to warranties.

Saw them in there last friday, so i guess they might still be there.. Give them a try, will save you a bit more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    40gb for £185? Wow, that's quite steep.

Check gamestation, at the moment they seem to be doing the 40gb or 60gb console for £150 (i can't remember which one). And that comes with a 12 month warranty with them. And it will cover everything iirc. Always found CEX to be a bit iffy when it comes to warranties.

Saw them in there last friday, so i guess they might still be there.. Give them a try, will save you a bit more!
    Thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:
    I love my PS3, but FIFA is so much easier to play on the 360.. It's extremely hard to shoot using the ps3 analog stick. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    argh this is gay, ASDA have PES 2010 for £29.71 but there isnt one within like 10 miles and i just rang up my local Tescos and they say its not even released in the store yet WTF :mad:

hmm Amazon has it at £29.71 too but i dont wana get it online cos i'll have to wait...and with all the RM strikes, it might actually take a while before i get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    argh this is gay, ASDA have PES 2010 for £29.71 but there isnt one within like 10 miles and i just rang up my local Tescos and they say its not even released in the store yet WTF :mad:

hmm Amazon has it at £29.71 too but i dont wana get it online cos i'll have to wait...and with all the RM strikes, it might actually take a while before i get it
    Same here! bloody Asda's are miles away! Would cost me £10+ to get to one, and that would defeat the object of saving £10+ on the game :o:

Stupid RM Strikes! thought amazon might have the brains to use a private courier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Same here! bloody Asda's are miles away! Would cost me £10+ to get to one, and that would defeat the object of saving £10+ on the game :o:

Stupid RM Strikes! thought amazon might have the brains to use a private courier.
    damn

actually just checked amazon, if you get it first class delivery, or anything quicker then they use another courier i might actually try that, it will cost me a couple of quid extra, but at £31ish i dont think anywhere else is doing it for that much cheaper, its just that i'll have to wait to Mon/Tues before i can play it

ReputationRep:
    Could always go to Gamestation (if it's close to you then ASDA), and do a price match.

Or GAME - Whichever is closer. Saves waiting forever from Amazon.

ReputationRep:
    i could but theyre even further away lol :tongue:

i kind of live in a lil town in the middle of nowhere, kinda sucks when you want the latest games, dvds etc :emo:

meh just ordered it on Amazon, est delivery date 28th

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    i could but theyre even further away lol :tongue:

i kind of live in a lil town in the middle of nowhere, kinda sucks when you want the latest games, dvds etc :emo:

meh just ordered it on Amazon, est delivery date 28th
    :console: Should have bought Fifa instead :pierre:

Anyway, people have their opinions, so if it make my PS3 soc buddy happy, i'm happy too :awesome:

Gonna pre-order Tekken 6 now :coma:

Pre-ordered Tekken 6 :coma: 34.99, but i'm a Tekken junkie, so I couldn't help it.....:coma:

Gonna go play Uncharted 2 now :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I can finally say, Im part of the playstation 3 brotherhood now (uncharted 2 + need for speed shift) but ima change the car game for bluetooth headset (y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    :console: Should have bought Fifa instead :pierre:

Anyway, people have their opinions, so if it make my PS3 soc buddy happy, i'm happy too :awesome:

Gonna pre-order Tekken 6 now :coma:
    lol :awesome:

i played a lot of Fifa 09 last year on my friend's 360, it was great but i just couldnt enjoy it as much as pro, just prefer the arcady style i guess :tongue: the last 2 PES's were crap though, just hoping 10 is better :woo: so yeah each to their own :five:

omg Tekken 6 :coma: so many great games coming but dont have the money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MartialLaw)
    I can finally say, Im part of the playstation 3 brotherhood now (uncharted 2 + need for speed shift) but ima change the car game for bluetooth headset (y)
    Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:
    yay, thank you

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.