Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Oh yeah, Uncharted 2 on hard wasn't even that hard

I'm looking foward to Crushing mode :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Those blue things on crushing.. OMG Gossip Girl, that's going to be hard.

Quick question; I have been offered an old style PSP with 6 games for £50. Worth it or not?

What can i actually do with it? Connect it to my PS3 etc... Never been a fan of them, but for £50, it's tempting..?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

Quick question; I have been offered an old style PSP with 6 games for £50. Worth it or not?

What can i actually do with it? Connect it to my PS3 etc... Never been a fan of them, but for £50, it's tempting..?!
    60-70 pounds is how much they are going. Really depends whether you play at all when not playing your ps3.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: They were hard enough on normal!

What are the games?

ReputationRep:
    Would be a step up from the Ipod Touch Apps & crappy "games". Very tempting.

Games:

PES 5 & 6
    Worms Warfare
    FNR3
    Virtual tennis WT
    GTA:LCS

Not overly new, but obviously a start.

ReputationRep:
    Brutal Legend is the first game being sent to me with LoveFilm. Has anybody here played it yet?

(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    Brutal Legend is the first game being sent to me with LoveFilm. Has anybody here played it yet?
    I've heard that it's not that good actually....Unique, but that's not always the best thing....It's Marmite, hate it or love it

ReputationRep:
    gunna have to get some tsr matches going for tekken 6. got very in to the online in tekken 5 dr, i think i was ranked about 400th in europe XD

oh and the first time i fought the rank #2 guy (i forget his name) i kicked his ass! first and last time that happened...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)

You get the platinum trophy for acheiving all other trophies....[you do not have to get trophies included in DLC for the platinum ftw]....if you get the platinum, you're officially the daddy of that game.....Imo, Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk are among the hardest platinums to get....I gave up on them almost instantly :woo:
    awesome, well good luck :tongue: im not a hardcore enough gamer to do that :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    awesome, well good luck :tongue: im not a hardcore enough gamer to do that :no:
    Don't have to be a hardcore gamer, just have a completionist mindset. think of it as getting your moneys worth out of the games

ReputationRep:

Worth it :yep: the psp gets a bad rap but there's some awesome games out for it! And you will be able to play Peace Walker when it comes out :p: that's reason enough to get it.

ReputationRep:
    The Uncharted 2 treasures are so much nastier than the uncharted 1 ones D:

(Original post by estel)
    Exactly, I didn't even randomly bump into any from chapter 5 onwards

Started it on Crushing....doesn't seem all that bad at all :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    I managed about 27 on my first play through and so far on my second play through (chapter 10) I've only found 4 more! I did find a 5th but had no idea how to get to it though :o:

Definitely more hidden than Uncharted 1.

ReputationRep:
    There are lots of video walkthroughs for the treasure hunting in Uncharted 2 on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pesico

ReputationRep:
    Opted against buying the PSP, but thanks for the info!

Without those guides for the treasure(s), some of them would be impossible to find. Just remember to go down little back paths & check high up in buildings etc.. Hell there's even a few in the trees on "The Dig". :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Don't have to be a hardcore gamer, just have a completionist mindset. think of it as getting your moneys worth out of the games
    ah ok, i might check them out then

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted 2 arrived yesterday, I see what you mean about the treasures being harder to find, I got 55/60 in my run through the first one, so far I've got just over 20/100 and I'm over 40% of the way through it.

Awesome, awesome game though !

I'm playing it on hard and it seems about the right difficulty, you die quite a bit but it's never frustrating.

Crushing mode is truly harder than Hard :hmmm: You die in like a 1/3 of the taken shots compared to Hard.......Very easy must be very easy indeed

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys afford to buy all these games? Or am I just poor? :emo:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.