Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Opted against buying the PSP, but thanks for the info!

Without those guides for the treasure(s), some of them would be impossible to find. Just remember to go down little back paths & check high up in buildings etc.. Hell there's even a few in the trees on "The Dig". :teeth:
    Can I have that PSP? :teeth: My one broke ages ago, and then my mum threw it away :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Crushing mode is truly harder than Hard :hmmm: You die in like a 1/3 of the taken shots compared to Hard.......Very easy must be very easy indeed
    Very easy, you get auto-aim, more health, the big armored guys die after 3 headshots.

(Original post by darkos87)
    Very easy, you get auto-aim, more health, the big armored guys die after 3 headshots.
    I sure am glad that i'll be playing through it again for the treasures....Treasures + Crushing = major fail......

thanks for the inform :top:

(Original post by V1NY)
    How do you guys afford to buy all these games? Or am I just poor? :emo:
    I didn't buy anything in summer....

Traded in my old games [ plus cash of course :nothing: ] for nfs and uncharted 2.....tekken 6 should be arriving next week.......thats all until after january for me :woo:

i am really considering lovefilm.com
    http://www.lovefilm.com/learn/
    click on (want to rent games?) just under the main picture thingy
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    i understand what everyone means when they say they love the game uncharted 2,.. i am loving it.. and im only on chapter 8 i think.

you wont be able to sell games here right? rofl i got nfs shift with my new ps3 slim, i havent even opened it yet, i want to get rid of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    By working... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Chapter 20 on crushing now and up to 46 treasures! Must have missed loads on this play through as well.

ReputationRep:
    Damn I need to get Uncharted 2! I'm too busy now and will probably get it in December but wow it's tempting! Has anyone heard of Eyepet? That and the new R n C game are releasing very soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    Can I have that PSP? :teeth: My one broke ages ago, and then my mum threw it away :sad:
    Damn! Mum's eh! :p:

Unfortunately my mate sold it to someone else today.

Just got the 100 treasures in Uncharted 2, some fun stuff! Some of them were hidden right away!

Just got the crushing mode to do, and i have the platinum. Going to be insane against those stupid blue things.

ReputationRep:
    All this talk of Uncharted 2, i bet Geoff wants to be playing it.

How is the situation with your PS3 going? Or are Sony still being a bunch of cods.

ReputationRep:
    All this talk of Uncharted 2, i bet Geoff wants to be playing it.

How is the situation with your PS3 going? Or are Sony still being a bunch of cods.
    :cry:

I've pretty much given up on Sony. My dad received the reply to the second letter we sent them (trying to get someone higher up to read my case, instead of some lowly assistant), and the same guy replied!

So now I'm gonna try to see what I can get out of Amazon.

Needless to say, I am getting quite tired of this PS3 repair business...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    :cry:

I've pretty much given up on Sony. My dad received the reply to the second letter we sent them (trying to get someone higher up to read my case, instead of some lowly assistant), and the same guy replied!

So now I'm gonna try to see what I can get out of Amazon.

Needless to say, I am getting quite tired of this PS3 repair business...
    The same guy sent you another letter? Damn, Sony are jokes :eek:

Maybe that guy doesn't exist. Sony are being sly :hmmm:

Hopefully Amazon can do something :yy:

Just in time for MW2, maybe.

ReputationRep:
    The same guy sent you another letter? Damn, Sony are jokes :eek:

Maybe that guy doesn't exist. Sony are being sly :hmmm:

Hopefully Amazon can do something :yy:

Just in time for MW2, maybe.
    One can dream I guess!

Modern Warfare 2 to sell 17-18 million in 12 months, analyst predicts

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/200...lyst-predicts/

A bit out of the realms of reality imo.....I thought 7-10 million :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    cod is way overrated nowadays

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, cod is overrated. Bass is the way to go nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    ^ lol. COD Modern warfare sold 14 million already... I think 18 million is realistic, if they do a massive blitz pub campaign and pass them after every single show known to man.

And in every mc donald.

ReputationRep:
    Would be the only reason to go into McDonalds.

14 million, that's rather incredible. I bet there are a fair few people who sold it, bought it, sold it, bought it so many times... :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by V1NY)
    Most games have promotion prices at Tescos, etc...

No need to be rich nowadays to afford new games.

innit.

Also Lovefilm etc.. helps.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of which, two games from Lovefilm arrived today :coma: Wanted and Fuel :teeth:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.