Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Having just visited the PS Store... whose awful idea was that EyePet theme? It makes everything pretty much completely unreadable! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStatio...5/Product.html

lol they have taken so long to make the game they are selling it for 50 quids now.

ReputationRep:
    How much was it originally?

Eyepet is possibly the gayest "game" i have ever seen. Even worse then crap on the Wii.

ReputationRep:
    I want to get a camera to platinum burnout, and saw that eyepet with the camera is being sold at the same price as the camera itself... so I guess the game isn't that good... :P

ReputationRep:
    WHY HAS GRAN TURISMO BEEN PUT BACK AGAIN!!!! is it to give forza a real ass kicking? even more than it was already do you think?? or are they just being dicks.

ReputationRep:
    If I bought a PS3 slim, how would I go about getting an extended three year warranty? Do I purchase it straight from the retailer, or do I have to go through Sony?

Also, new Bioshock 2 trailer:

ReputationRep:
    Would only be worth to buy for the camera & possibly to trophy whore - if the "game" has trophies.

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    GT5 has been delayed again? :eek:

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    If I bought a PS3 slim, how would I go about getting an extended three year warranty? Do I purchase it straight from the retailer, or do I have to go through Sony?

Also, new Bioshock 2 trailer:
    If you bought it in GAME or Gamsestation, for £25 (iirc), you can get the extended warranty through them. Then if it goes wrong, you only deal with them instead of Sony.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I want to get a camera to platinum burnout, and saw that eyepet with the camera is being sold at the same price as the camera itself... so I guess the game isn't that good... :P
    It's terrible. Mine's packaged up for selling. Doesn't even work. And I got a silver trophy just for hatching my eyepet :rofl:

Buy the camera itself. I can guarantee it will be less infuriating :p:

ReputationRep:
    So eyepet does actually have trophies..

I bet they are gay as Elton John with stuff like:

Feed your eyepet 1 time, 10 times, 20 times etc....

Should be one like "stamp on the little ****er" - Gold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    So eyepet does actually have trophies..

I bet they are gay as Elton John with stuff like:

Feed your eyepet 1 time, 10 times, 20 times etc....

Should be one like "stamp on the little ****er" - Gold.
    haha now thats a gold trophy worth getting!!!

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to strangle the little ******* 5 minutes in.

Has anyone played Borderlands? I was going to buy that but they wouldn't sell me an 18 when I'm 22 :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    GT5 has been delayed again? :eek:

If you bought it in GAME or Gamsestation, for £25 (iirc), you can get the extended warranty through them. Then if it goes wrong, you only deal with them instead of Sony.
    What if I bought it off Amazon? How do I get the extended warranty then?

ReputationRep:
    I heard borderlands is ok, i really dont no what game i want next i would like pes 2010, maybe tekken 6 as it out friday! hmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I still need Brutal Legend and Uncharted 2. Damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ouch_my_head)
    haha now thats a gold trophy worth getting!!!
    Only one worth getting! :rofl:

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    What if I bought it off Amazon? How do I get the extended warranty then?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/YEAR-EXTENDE.../dp/B000KNA7UU

ReputationRep:
    I heard borderlands is ok, i really dont no what game i want next i would like pes 2010, maybe tekken 6 as it out friday! hmmmmmmmm
    Wait for tekken 6. Honestly PES 2010 isn't worth getting, it is proper crap.

(Original post by Magnanimity)
    I wanted to strangle the little ******* 5 minutes in.
    :lol:

It's that annoying then?!

ReputationRep:
    tekken it is will be good for online! well it would but all of my friends ALL of them own xbox non off them can accept that ps3 is better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    I still need Brutal Legend and Uncharted 2. Damn
    BRUTAL LEGEND IS AMAZING!!

ReputationRep:
    tekken it is will be good for online! well it would but all of my friends ALL of them own xbox non off them can accept that ps3 is better.
    Surely will be the nads online! Bar all those glitching mofos! :hmmm:

They are all in denial. Blates. :holmes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.