Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but how would I do it so that I got a 3 year extended warranty where I can get the £128 replacement service from Sony for free? Call Sony up when I buy my PS3 and ask for the 3 year warranty?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Thanks, but how would I do it so that I got a 3 year extended warranty where I can get the £128 replacement service from Sony for free? Call Sony up when I buy my PS3 and ask for the 3 year warranty?
    I don't think they do it anymore, due to the "abusers". Check out with them though. Best bet is either instore warranty or that Allianz one, i reckon. Choice is yours. :yep:

****ing abusers ruin everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Surely will be the nads online! Bar all those glitching mofos! :hmmm:

They are all in denial. Blates. :holmes:
    that is what i tell them but no xbox live is an amazing experience! all i need is BLUE RAY MOFO!! add me man top_gear0
    that number 0 not letter o.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they do it anymore, due to the "abusers". Check out with them though. Best bet is either instore warranty or that Allianz one, i reckon. Choice is yours. :yep:

****ing abusers ruin everything.
    Cheers mate. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

It's that annoying then?!
    It really is.

http://kotaku.com/5390491/modern-war...de-is-no-rumor

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    I wanted to strangle the little ******* 5 minutes in.

Has anyone played Borderlands? I was going to buy that but they wouldn't sell me an 18 when I'm 22 :lolwut:
    if you do, get it for the 360, the ps3 has issues with online AS USUAL.

edit: now I don't usually care about content in a game, i know it's virtual blah blah blah. However, I feel queasy just looking at the footage of this modern warfare singleplayer footage *spoilers*

Spoiler:
    Show

you kill innocent civilians. in an airport. as a terrorist

http://connectedconsoles.com/ps3-New...ntroversy-.cfm

ReputationRep:
    im going to trade in call of duty 4 and World at war and fifa 09 how much do you think i will get for all these 3 games

ReputationRep:
    3rd person? Why?

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    anyone?
    Hey, I traded in WaW about a month ago and got £13 for it, so make of that what you will. I think COD4 will still fetch you about £10-£15 and FIFA 09, because FIFA 10 is out, will get you <£10 (Maybe £8?).

Let us know how you do...

ReputationRep:
    I got £6 for COD4 from Game a few months ago :rofl: don't go there to trade in!

ReputationRep:
    IM THINKING OF USing the money to pre order MAG and get a beta acess key with it, worth it>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    I got £6 for COD4 from Game a few months ago :rofl: don't go there to trade in!
    Ouch! Unlucky my friend. Logic, phone around to GAME, GameStation, Chips and HMV to see who'll give you the best price.

P.S.: Use the money for MW2

ReputationRep:
    my mums getting me MW2 for my bday so no need to buy it, you reckon i should pre order MAG and get a free beta key with it, worth it?

ReputationRep:
    MAG doesn't look appealing to me, at all. It may have 256 players, but I have a lot of fun playing 5v5 matches in uncharted 2, and 3 player co-op matches...

ReputationRep:
    Mag looks boring to me tbh. I think it's only merit is that it has 256 players, but, if the previews I've read are correct, the maps are so big you wouldn't even notice. And the thought of downloading a full game for beta over PSN does not sound appealing. But each to their own!

ReputationRep:
    do you think its worth it or should i put my money on another game,

ReputationRep:
    my mums getting me MW2 for my bday so no need to buy it, you reckon i should pre order MAG and get a free beta key with it, worth it?
    Erm, I'm not really interested in MAG, so I'm probably the wrong person to ask. My games till the end of the year are: MW2 and Uncharted 2.

ReputationRep:
    do you think its worth it or should i put my money on another game,
    Do you have Uncharted 2? It's supposed to be absolutely amazing (I hope to get it in a week or two), and is in my top two for this year.

ReputationRep:
    nah im playing operation flashpoint at the moment, kick ass game

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.