Turn on thread page Beta

Good Looking people watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Anyone put stuff on failblog? This should go on it. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Sometimes this happens, and sometimes it doesn't. :dontknow:

Everyone in my immediate family is good-looking apart from me. :sad:
    luls, you poor thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    My profile is full of quotes from Educating Rita, the play/film that inspired my user name.

And thanks.
    Ahh, that kind of explains things a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    I've noticed most of the time the parents are ugly as hell, and the ugly people parents are pretty good looking, anyone noticed that ?
    Load of ********.

ReputationRep:
    im right, youre all wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    im right, youre all wrong
    sick attitude. you'll get far with that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Only on the inbetweeners...

Although at parents evening YEARS ago I noticed a quiet odd boy's Dad looked like a convict. I was like whoa...

My mum is rather gorgeous, but is brunette with dark brown eyes, I'm probably adopted anyway

ReputationRep:
    My mums a **** so I hope its not true :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    Nope, it does sometimes happen though, and sometimes two good looking people do have not so hot children *cough* Rumer Willis. I've seen plenty of good looking and not so good looking families though.
    Totally totally agree.
    Rumer is... erm... interesting looking. She seems quite nice though.
    A lot of really gorgeous looking people have distinctly average parents and it's difficult to tell how they've ended up with such perfect features.
    It's something I notice quite often actually, and the same the other way round as with RW.
    Shows how random genetics are I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Usually the parents of hot people are hot...well, you could see they were good looking in their prime.

And I see lots of ugly chav parents with ugly fat kids walking around the streets too.

Of course there are also exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    luls, you poor thing.
    It doesn't seem fair, but I'm over it. :hmmm: I'll get them... I'll get them all!!! Mwah ha ha ha ha! :fuhrer:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.