The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

why wouldn't it be a turn off?
Reply 2
Do know what you want guys to comment on tbh.
Reply 3
lol tell him to lose ******* weight, or maybe he's got gyno

and man boobs are nasty as hell, im talking for all girls here
Best of both worlds, what can I say? I wouldn't consider it such a big deal, I mean if you expect people to look like the ones in TV shows and the media... big news!! Real people don't look that way. Plus it's a bit mean and shallow for you to ask about it on a public forum. You should probably defend him rather than gossip.

Sorry that was harsh.
Buy him a bra. :biggrin:
I do not find it attractive,
but as long that they are not bigger than mine, I don't mind it "that" much.
Reply 7
looooooooooooool he is too sexy like, get him a training bra
Keith_Dave
Buy him a bra. :biggrin:

loooooool..
Reply 9
Have you spoke to him about it? Chances are, he'll feel pretty insecure about it.

Why don't you encourage him to excercise and at healthily?
Invite him over for dinner once a week and cook something nice but healthy and cook it together! It'll be fun, you will be eating healthy food, you will be spending time together and you will also learn something.

Also, suggest yous go swimming together, the gym or ice skating? Go for runs, jogs and cycles? Buy an excercise DVD and do it together - they're a real laugh and once you get over the first few akward times you'll have great fun. This will help yous both get fit and you'll enjoy spending time together.

Get fit together, enjoy it, spend time together and both of yous will have fabulous toned bodies!

Edit, sorry for my quick typing! Corrected all mistakes I think.
Reply 10
Is it because of his weight? or because of the actual condition of whatever its called?

Or are both the above weight related problems?
Reply 12
PJ991
Is it because of his weight? or because of the actual condition of whatever its called?

Or are both the above weight related problems?

No, I think there is an actual condition where a guy can have too much estrogen in his body during puberty which encourages breast growth. This can be made better by losing weight, however not always in which case this can qualify for a breast reduction on the NHS.
Tell him you need a partner at the gym, that way you'll be getting him to lose his titties without him feeling insecure about it, the very last thing you want to do is talk about it, or else he'll be ******* you with a t shirt on. :smile:
Reply 14
As usual, wikipedia is the answer here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Like these? :teeth:
Reply 16
roflmaolol
looooooooooooool

emanuel_arsenalfc
loooooool..

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

I win.
Reply 17
Didn't you realise this before you got together ?
Reply 18
Are they bigger than your boobs?
Reply 19
wow, some girls are incredibly harsh...

speaking as a guy, i have slight man boobs, they're not big, but i don't like them. Im a pretty active person, i keep horses: i muck out, ride for up to 3/4 hours a day (although usually is 30-60 mins), im fit, and i go running occasionally too. My point rather being that some people can't help it.

My gf doesn't mind them that much i don't think, she likes my body, but i hate them, and they are a massive source of insecurity. Having said that, i have acne too, so i get the whole kaboodle, good job ive got a bit of charm and wit on my side :P

Wonder how your boyfriend would react if he knew you were unpicking him in public like this.

Latest

Trending

Trending