Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If they were bigger than mine But, seriously, if you like him what does it matter?

ReputationRep:
    lol guys thank you for comments. but one thing i must say i was in a pub with him once, i came up behind him grabbed his boobs and shouted "boobies!!" it was very funny! I often grab his boobs and shout boobies but i don't think he cares much.

the thing i was wondering do girls who have guys with man boobs would prefer if they didn't have them or do you girls not care? I love taking the p*** out of my bf, it makes me laugh a lot! ( cruel i know but i can't help it! )

ReputationRep:
    oh yes, he is about an A cup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJS)
    lol guys thank you for comments. but one thing i must say i was in a pub with him once, i came up behind him grabbed his boobs and shouted "boobies!!" it was very funny! I often grab his boobs and shout boobies but i don't think he cares much.
    hopefully one day he will turn around and hit you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJS)
    My bf has boobs, actual man boobs! girls is that a turn off for you or do some of you have bfs with boobs too?

guys feel fee to comment!
    They're called Moobs ... They're bad ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJS)

the thing i was wondering do girls who have guys with man boobs would prefer if they didn't have them or do you girls not care? I love taking the p*** out of my bf, it makes me laugh a lot! ( cruel i know but i can't help it! )
    please tell me you're a troll ?

boarderline public humiliation + insecurity = :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJS)

I actually find that cute and funny... I'm a guy and I would probably laugh if I saw that in public, but in a good way

ReputationRep:
    You're just probably jealous of them.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a ****.

For your boyfriend's sake I hope you're only coming across badly on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Canadianized)
    I actually find that cute and funny... I'm a guy and I would probably laugh if I saw that in public, but in a good way
    he did laugh, he thought it was funny. he is quite fit and he runs a lot and plays tennis. if i tought that he gets offended every time i do it i would deffinetly stop.

ReputationRep:
    Best cure for them is to lose some fat and do chest exercises like bench press.
    I had them when i was obese, now they are pecs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    hopefully one day he will turn around and hit you
    he loves me, he would never do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isawsparks89)
    http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/flic...2631447632.jpg

Like these? :teeth:

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing that the bro can't answer.

http://deonandan.com/images/manzier.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isawsparks89)
    http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/flic...2631447632.jpg

Like these? :teeth:
    FIGHT CLUB FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.