Turn on thread page Beta

Some of my dreams have come true.... and I am worried this one will too watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well I am not claiming to have some sort of gift or anything so please don't scream at me but some of my dreams have come true... like when my sister was pregnant I had a dream that she will have a son and roughly 3 or 4 years later she will have a girl (and its come true) and I had a dream that my aunty leaving in a completely different country was pregnant and that day we got a phone call saying she was.... its creepy but today I had a dream I had a dream that I missed my university offer and that I had let myself ... I don't want it to come true and I am worried it will ....what do I do?

ReputationRep:
    You're in no different a position you were in yesterday, the dream has nothing to do with reality, and it definitely can't change how well you already did in the exams.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream you can't come on TSR anymore. Unlucky! :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    What do you do? Well obviously you undergo a stealth mission to break into the exam board and change your marks using a complex ninja sequence with acrobatically trained alsations, atomic weapons and the compulsory uniform of a tiger-print leotard adorned with leaves.

FFS, you do nothing. So you might have missed your uni offer. Whinging here about your subconscious issues isn't going to help.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream you'd make a rubbish thread today.

Now I think the dream about the giant pink beetle will come true now!

ReputationRep:
    You sound like Martin Luther King with all them dreams! If you think you might end up missing your Uni offers then you aware of it so just watch out and make a note of it or something and you wont forget will you ... unless your a complete donkey. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've had some dreams that have also come true. As a skeptic and an agnostic I know it can be a little terrifying (for example, I dreamt my mother was hospitalized because of her heart and she was slipping, the next day noone was home because she went to hospital for her heart. Scared the sh!t out of me. Another was that I dreamt the plane we would take crashed, when we were in the actual plane the motor was started we heard a loud BOOM and it jerked forward...twice. Then when we took off the pilot said we'd have to land again because of 'technical difficulties'. Scary, it was.).
    To be honest I have found if you talk about the dreams (even just telling people what happened) helps, I haven't had any weird ones after. Of course the chance is high that it's just your subconscious worries getting to you about your uni offer. Relax, it's ok.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that kind of came true (very creepy), I also had hundreds of dreams of getting bad grades and not getting into university, it didn't come true. I believe these dreams come from nerves, so are to be treated as just dreams.

ReputationRep:
    Shame you didnt have a dream that you stopped posting ridiculous threads on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Shame you don't read through your posts before pressing 'post' ??

ReputationRep:
    Last night I dreamed that the world was destroyed and only six people including myself survived :s let's hope that doesn't come true xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.