Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missmeem)
    Skinny jeans ofc (too hot here to wear them though)
    Gladiator sandals.
    Massive sunglasses.
    Equally massive bags :love:
    Cute flowy dresses for daytime
    Waist belts.
    Wooden accessories.

Hmm a lot of girls are saying blazers. I bought one on sale at Topshop during the winter, but I never wore it because I just don't know what to wear it with Any tips would help ;D
    Depends what kinda look your going for. Good with a plainish tee or vest underneath (Topshop and All Saints have some good ones).
    I always think the sleeves look good rolled up so it's not so smart! Then they can be worn with skinny jeans and pumps, gladiator sandals or heels for night times.
    Denim shorts as in the short short ones people and shops tend to call them "hotpants" but I hate that term!
    Also high waisted skirts with a plain white vest tucked in look good with a blazer.
    Specially if it's a floral skirt so you kinda mix the masculine blazer with the feminine floral skirt. You can pretty much wear them with heaps of stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fran:))
    Depends what kinda look your going for. Good with a plainish tee or vest underneath (Topshop and All Saints have some good ones).
    I always think the sleeves look good rolled up so it's not so smart! Then they can be worn with skinny jeans and pumps, gladiator sandals or heels for night times.
    Denim shorts as in the short short ones people and shops tend to call them "hotpants" but I hate that term!
    Also high waisted skirts with a plain white vest tucked in look good with a blazer.
    Specially if it's a floral skirt so you kinda mix the masculine blazer with the feminine floral skirt. You can pretty much wear them with heaps of stuff
    Ahhh thanks loads!

ReputationRep:
    Someone please give me an example of underwear as outwear?!?!

Oversized mens stuff with leggings.
    My denim dress.
    Scarves generally (I refuse to give them up for the summer)
    Oh oh oh, and some daisy clips I got, they are amazingly cute :love:

Looking at that, seems I don't really follow the trends :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    -grey nail polish
    I've been trying to find some for a while now, but have had no luck. Which brand do you use?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daya)
    The 50's style dresses in all the shops at the moment. I love finding a dress which looks amazing on me every where I go.

Wierd and wonderful nail varnish colours and leather jackets - otherwise I would look like I was going to a 50's themed party.

High heeled trainers - adding an extra 6 inches while still allowing you to walk.

And the new Harry Potter film which I have not yet seen but very much anticipate.
    High heeled trainers?! I have never seen these? Do you have a pic?! Have such a strange image in my mind...

ReputationRep:
    Hijab

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Naww I don't mind at all! I started in size 18 jeans, size 14-16 tops.
    Wow really? From what I have seen of you (profile pics) I really can't imagine you being bigger than you are! Well done anyway how long did it take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    I've been trying to find some for a while now, but have had no luck. Which brand do you use?
    I saw some from Barry M, so tempted to buy it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez87)
    Wow really? From what I have seen of you (profile pics) I really can't imagine you being bigger than you are! Well done anyway how long did it take?
    Hehe thanks! It took me just under 12 months.

ReputationRep:
    GOSH darling lipstick, and GOSH velvet touch eye liners. Those liners do not budge!
    The Illamasqua website. When i get paid i am hitting up the Illamasqua counter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by __Katy)

My denim dress.

Hmmm I think like Lady GaGa... can't say i'm a fan personally!

And no it's ok I love over sized guys jumpers with leggings and scarves are a must :p:

ReputationRep:
    Barry M do some it's the only one I could find. I bought it, it's really good altho most of their nail varnish is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Hehe thanks! It took me just under 12 months.
    Just remembered, I saw these in Look magazine I think, and it reminded me of that Twilight top you got

"Team Jacob - I run with the pack"
    "Give blood - date a Cullen"
    It's a Twilight thing -you wouldn't understand

(Coming from a girl who has no intention of reading or seeing it :p:)

(Original post by Fran:))
    Hmmm I think like Lady GaGa... can't say i'm a fan personally!

And no it's ok I love over sized guys jumpers with leggings and scarves are a must :p:
    Glad someone agrees, I have to keep restraining myself from wearing my wooly ones outside, restricting myself to silk and pashmina ones :p:

ReputationRep:
    Glad someone agrees, I have to keep restraining myself from wearing my wooly ones outside, restricting myself to silk and pashmina ones :p:
    Haha yeah I got a cashmere last year and it's cream and it goes with everything but I have to save it for cold days! Yeah i've restricted myself to ones that aren't quite "full on scarves" so I can just drape them over my shoulders rather than wrapping them round my neck :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazamatazz)
    The Red Cross shop on King's Road, up from Sloane Square in London.

So, so many designer bargains. < 3 They've got a half-price sale on for the next couple of months, so the prices are overwhelmingly cheap.
    oh wow, i think its time for me to pay Kings Road a visit! thanks :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I saw some from Barry M, so tempted to buy it.
    Ah, I've just seen it on their website.

It was looking for a darker shade of grey, but thanks anyway!

ReputationRep:
    sleeping ,eating, and sleeping and halfwit from big brother and going to the bog

ReputationRep:

My denim dress.

it's not LITERALLY underwear worn as outerwear. it's basically just things that resemble the structure/silhouette of underwear but are in outwear materials if you get what i mean?
    these two tops are good examples of the trend:

ReputationRep:
    oh and worn festival wrist bands:d

ReputationRep:
    Barry M one is dark grey!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.