Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    Barry M one is dark grey!
    Ah sorry, it just didn't appear so on the website...

-Red/yellow nail polish
    -my sweatband thingi.. bright orange with icons on it
    -Black boot cut jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    Ah, I've just seen it on their website.

It was looking for a darker shade of grey, but thanks anyway!
    I just bought it and put it on, its really dark!! I don't really like it, if i hadn't already forked out on the cost of it, i would post it to you. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I just bought it and put it on, its really dark!! I don't really like it, if i hadn't already forked out on the cost of it, i would post it to you. :p:
    Excellent, I shall add that to my shopping list!

I never wear nail varnish, but the idea of a grey one has always appealed. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the fact that winter clothes are starting to come back into some of the shops!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalypte)
    I'm loving the fact that winter clothes are starting to come back into some of the shops!
    Yes! I love the kind of clothes you have in autumn the most. Layers, but not so much that you can't physically hold your arms down by your sides :p:

ReputationRep:
    COMPLEX GEOMETRIES
    my hooded white tee came today and i love it. so the xs is still more like dress length which i looove.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.