Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    Barry M one is dark grey!
    Ah sorry, it just didn't appear so on the website...

-Red/yellow nail polish
    -my sweatband thingi.. bright orange with icons on it
    -Black boot cut jeans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    Ah, I've just seen it on their website.

It was looking for a darker shade of grey, but thanks anyway!
    I just bought it and put it on, its really dark!! I don't really like it, if i hadn't already forked out on the cost of it, i would post it to you. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    I just bought it and put it on, its really dark!! I don't really like it, if i hadn't already forked out on the cost of it, i would post it to you. :p:
    Excellent, I shall add that to my shopping list!

I never wear nail varnish, but the idea of a grey one has always appealed. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the fact that winter clothes are starting to come back into some of the shops!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalypte)
    I'm loving the fact that winter clothes are starting to come back into some of the shops!
    Yes! I love the kind of clothes you have in autumn the most. Layers, but not so much that you can't physically hold your arms down by your sides :p:

ReputationRep:
    COMPLEX GEOMETRIES
    my hooded white tee came today and i love it. so the xs is still more like dress length which i looove.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.