Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    link

I wonder how many times it was done before and nobody noticed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenerifeRockstar)
    link

I wonder how many times it was done before and nobody noticed?
    At least they caught them, in Africa you just slip a note and everyone stays quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    At least they caught them, in Africa you just slip a note and everyone stays quiet.
    Dude, I watched Ross Kemp On Gangs in Nigeria (recorded on Sky +) earlier today and was about to bring it up. That has spooked me out somewhat...

You're right though. On the BBC website not too long ago it was West European computer & electronic waste sent to African 'landfill'. It happens all the time, but at least they've followed it up.

ReputationRep:
    Better than in my back garden I guess. Brazil will catch up economically soon and will then probably ship it to Madagascar or something. It's like pass the parcel, but on a bigger scale.

ReputationRep:
    that's probably how "swine flu" happened, miracurously.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.