Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it possible to geta 6 pack in 6 weeks? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heya well is it possible for me to get a 6 pack in 6 weeks? I am prepared to work for it. on summer break right now and so far not going anywhere for too long.........Anyways so what do i need to do? I got a bit of a belly but im prepared to work hard.....

ReputationRep:
    If not a 6 pack a 4 pack or something

ReputationRep:
    Yeah go for it, one pack a week.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps. perhaps not.

ReputationRep:
    This will be interesting is it possible any one attempted something like this?

ReputationRep:
    It's doable but depends what state of fitness you are at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it definately depends on how much of a belly you already have, but if you have a good healthy weight it shouldn't take long with running and sit ups etc

ReputationRep:
    Sure, I'll race you

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh mayb. jus go to a shop like argos and get those machines that automatically tense your muscles.

ReputationRep:
    Possible in 12 Weeks - http://bodyforlife.com/success/goals/leanstrong.asp

ReputationRep:
    lol, i'm doing a six week six pack reigime atm . its working aswell i think . do this workout twice a day , every other day . 100 abdominal crunches , 100 situps , 100 jackknife situps

ReputationRep:
    This thread is fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    lol, i'm doing a six week six pack reigime atm . its working aswell i think . do this workout twice a day , every other day . 100 abdominal crunches , 100 situps , 100 jackknife situps
    I didn't realise there were so many different ways of toning your stomach..What are jackknife situps??

ReputationRep:
    Yeh bro just do 1,000 crunches a day and dont eat carbs after 9am and dont eat any fat, if anything, you wanna eat nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    I second this. Especially the post just above mine by Miss A.
    I second what you said. That one post displays all misconceptions on this topic.

Her quotation contains the ridiculous advice.
    Her post contains the T word.

ReputationRep:
    yes it is possible.

Atkin's diets' - lots of sit-ups (crunches). Make it intense and hold your torso in an position where the abdominals need permanent tensing for a while - it' feels good.

Oh, and make sure every 3 nights it hurts.

Good luck!

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kesh_a)
    lol yeh mayb. jus go to a shop like argos and get those machines that automatically tense your muscles.
    Does it actually work , I've always wondered. I always thought it just made your muscles go tense for a period of time , and then stop working ?.

ReputationRep:
    where's Rippetoe

ReputationRep:
    besides exercising,why dont you try something like this as well
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Slendertone-...7866662&sr=8-2

ReputationRep:
    Never ending fails.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.