Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible to geta 6 pack in 6 weeks? watch

ReputationRep:
    Heya well is it possible for me to get a 6 pack in 6 weeks? I am prepared to work for it. on summer break right now and so far not going anywhere for too long.........Anyways so what do i need to do? I got a bit of a belly but im prepared to work hard.....

ReputationRep:
    If not a 6 pack a 4 pack or something

ReputationRep:
    Yeah go for it, one pack a week.

ReputationRep:
    perhaps. perhaps not.

ReputationRep:
    This will be interesting is it possible any one attempted something like this?

ReputationRep:
    It's doable but depends what state of fitness you are at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it definately depends on how much of a belly you already have, but if you have a good healthy weight it shouldn't take long with running and sit ups etc

ReputationRep:
    Sure, I'll race you

ReputationRep:
    lol yeh mayb. jus go to a shop like argos and get those machines that automatically tense your muscles.

ReputationRep:
    Possible in 12 Weeks - http://bodyforlife.com/success/goals/leanstrong.asp

ReputationRep:
    lol, i'm doing a six week six pack reigime atm . its working aswell i think . do this workout twice a day , every other day . 100 abdominal crunches , 100 situps , 100 jackknife situps

ReputationRep:
    This thread is fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Boombastic)
    lol, i'm doing a six week six pack reigime atm . its working aswell i think . do this workout twice a day , every other day . 100 abdominal crunches , 100 situps , 100 jackknife situps
    I didn't realise there were so many different ways of toning your stomach..What are jackknife situps??

ReputationRep:
    Yeh bro just do 1,000 crunches a day and dont eat carbs after 9am and dont eat any fat, if anything, you wanna eat nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLincoln)
    I second this. Especially the post just above mine by Miss A.
    I second what you said. That one post displays all misconceptions on this topic.

Her quotation contains the ridiculous advice.
    Her post contains the T word.

ReputationRep:
    yes it is possible.

Atkin's diets' - lots of sit-ups (crunches). Make it intense and hold your torso in an position where the abdominals need permanent tensing for a while - it' feels good.

Oh, and make sure every 3 nights it hurts.

Good luck!

squish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kesh_a)
    lol yeh mayb. jus go to a shop like argos and get those machines that automatically tense your muscles.
    Does it actually work , I've always wondered. I always thought it just made your muscles go tense for a period of time , and then stop working ?.

ReputationRep:
    where's Rippetoe

ReputationRep:
    besides exercising,why dont you try something like this as well
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Slendertone-...7866662&sr=8-2

ReputationRep:
    Never ending fails.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.