Turn on thread page Beta

Is it possible to geta 6 pack in 6 weeks? watch

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna go for it..if not 6 pack at least ill use my belly.....

ReputationRep:
    It depends what your genetics are like...

ReputationRep:
    I think we should have a six pack competition and we can all see how weve progressed we need a before and end shot. End date 6 weeks from now for example? just an idea ???? anyone????

ReputationRep:
    Sure....
    oh wait...im talking about beer..

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't take more than half an hour, depending on where your local offy is.

ReputationRep:
    Since I know you on a more personal level:

No.

You need to lose the weight first mate then you need to hit the crunches. So hit the road and run.

ReputationRep:
    Better than one of my friends.

He signs up to a gym for the first time ever reckons he can get a 6-pack in 2 weeks, and is trying to do so.

I was going to say something, but I'm just going to leave him to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss A*)
    I didn't realise there were so many different ways of toning your stomach..What are jackknife situps??
    youtube it dude. they KILL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mermania)
    where's Rippetoe
    It's too fail for me.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously depends on what you look like now you mug.

If you are a stone overweight and have never done sit-ups before then no.

If you are fairly lean already and just need do step up your conditioning and are prepared to stop eating carbohydrates then yes, easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    Since I know you on a more personal level:

No.

You need to lose the weight first mate then you need to hit the crunches. So hit the road and run.
    Shatup....uve never seen me and dont how fat i am atm so shh :P

lol :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tune)
    Shatup....uve never seen me and dont how fat i am atm so shh :P

lol :P
    Facebook begs to differ. And your constant stream of your FB status almost enforces what I just said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    Facebook begs to differ. And your constant stream of your FB status almost enforces what I just said.
    I removed u off f book over 3 months ago and i barely update my f book status maybe once every week.....

PLUS people change

ReputationRep:
    stop eating carbohydrates? do you not know anything about the biochemistry of the body. Its the fuel source of thebody you idiot. If he needs a six pack he will need to train like a horse, tht requires energy. He will need alot of carbohydrates and protein to work together for lean muscle mass. The only thing no carbs is gonna give you is a wire frame figure with fat hanging on. No carbs=muscle loss=not good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool F.C.™)
    Yeah go for it, one pack a week.
    :rofl:

Umm..Depends on your body shape currently to be honest. For most people, the main thing stopping them from having a six pac is body fat.
    SO do loads of cardio to burn off the fat, and diet. Also do stomache crunches to build up the muscles.

ReputationRep:
    People posting 'this thread fails' are useless idiots. How about helping the OP you ******s.

ReputationRep:
    that was my thinking, starting with the f***cers who suggest no carbs, comeon guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    People posting 'this thread fails' are useless idiots. How about helping the OP you ******s.
    How about the OP stops being a useless idiot and searches for one of the 800 other threads like this one. Some of us are bored of repeating ourselves Mr. Internet White Knight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    How about the OP stops being a useless idiot and searches for one of the 800 other threads like this one. Some of us are bored of repeating ourselves Mr. Internet White Knight.

There are at least 4 people saying this thread fails, so using your logic they should have searched the thread and realised it has been said before. Also Internet White Knights get something out of white knighting, I have never spoken to the OP before; therefore not a white knight.

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and have a pretty good 6-pack so hopefully my regime might be of more use than the people thinking that 1000 sit ups a day is going to work. .
    2 ab workouts per week:
    floor wipers, 70kg, 3 sets, 30+ reps
    cable pulldown, 40kg, 3 sets, 20 reps
    leg raises, 3 sets, 30, 40 and finally 50 reps
    finish with a series of basic and reverse crunches with added weight, 2-3 sets of 10-20 reps.
    CV-wise I aim to run 3 miles, 3 times per week each run lasting between 14-18 minutes :yes:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.