Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it possible to geta 6 pack in 6 weeks? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    There are at least 4 people saying this thread fails, so using your logic they should have searched the thread and realised it has been said before. Also Internet White Knights get something out of white knighting, I have never spoken to the OP before; therefore not a white knight.

Idiot.
    And by your own logic, you're a "useless idiot". How about helping the OP instead of posting about people posting 'this thread fails' you "******".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    And by your own logic, you're a "useless idiot". How about helping the OP instead of posting about people posting 'this thread fails' you "******".

I suggest you re-think your last statement. I didn't post "this thread fails", now did I?

You can't construct a proper argument, so I have nothing else to say to you; cretin.

ReputationRep:
    This thread fails

ReputationRep:
    There are at least 4 people saying this thread fails, so using your logic they should have searched the thread and realised it has been said before. Also Internet White Knights get something out of white knighting, I have never spoken to the OP before; therefore not a white knight.

Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    I'm sorry who are you? You jump into an argument that you have no business in; white knighting are we?

Quite ironic.

ReputationRep:
    I suggest you re-think your last statement. I didn't post "this thread fails", now did I?

You can't construct a proper argument, so I have nothing else to say to you; cretin.

ReputationRep:
    I dont get this site is it offering free advice or does it want us to buy something....

http://bodyforlife.com/success/goals/leanstrong.asp

BW this is the site someone posted earlier....

ReputationRep:
    It's possible, but it depends where you start from.
    I would actually concentrate less on isolated movements, and more stiff legged deadlifts, overhead work, and front squats. You should do rope crunches, and weighted swiss ball crunches.
    Follow an atkins diets, and in the last week, move carbs down to almost zero, then about 12 hours before you go on holiday/photo shoot, eat some fast carbs, eg potatoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    stop eating carbohydrates? do you not know anything about the biochemistry of the body. Its the fuel source of thebody you idiot. If he needs a six pack he will need to train like a horse, tht requires energy. He will need alot of carbohydrates and protein to work together for lean muscle mass. The only thing no carbs is gonna give you is a wire frame figure with fat hanging on. No carbs=muscle loss=not good
    you don't know what you're talking about so let's just leave it at that mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FatboyGinger)
    It's possible, but it depends where you start from.
    I would actually concentrate less on isolated movements, and more stiff legged deadlifts, overhead work, and front squats. You should do rope crunches, and weighted swiss ball crunches.
    Follow an atkins diets, and in the last week, move carbs down to almost zero, then about 12 hours before you go on holiday/photo shoot, eat some fast carbs, eg potatoes.
    Are you the guy who took a mass gainer with hydroxycut to clean bulk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    Are you the guy who took a mass gainer with hydroxycut to clean bulk?
    I thought I recognised your name from MP
    Yes. There is only one FatboyGinger to my knowledge on the net.

Anyway it worked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FatboyGinger)
    I thought I recognised your name from MP
    Yes. There is only one FatboyGinger to my knowledge on the net.

Anyway it worked.

wow you look so much better.

ReputationRep:
    Fair play mate. You've done well for yourself.

MP, lolz.

ReputationRep:

You're posts are as useless as the "This Thead Fails" posts. At least he might use the search function if people just say it fails

:rolleyes: :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burningnun)
    Fair play mate. You've done well for yourself.

MP, lolz.
    Thanks mate. I was just kidding tbh. Hydroxy and mass gainer never went well together
    I went to MP a skinny little thing, after spending alot of money on some miracle supplements, before being told I would actually have to work for my goals!
    I was such a p*nis at MP, I can see now looking back. I got banned after not that long anyway!

And Thanks very much Stace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kesh_a)
    lol yeh mayb. jus go to a shop like argos and get those machines that automatically tense your muscles.
    Kesh_a, maybe you should be in this thread instead:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=210084

ReputationRep:
    Question should be.... " Can I make my six pack visible in six weeks "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tune)
    I got a bit of a belly but im prepared to work hard.....
    Bit of a belly? What does that mean exactly?

Depends on your goals. I have a serious six pack and could probably do sit ups with you on my chest (not a hint, I'm married) ... you can't see my six pack though as I'm not really a muscle-for-astectics guy.

If you have a lot of belly fat and have never really worked on you stomach - the perfect abs are unlikely to be attainable within 6 weeks. But you'll look a hell of a lot better after trying.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.