Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mine would have to be this:

I wantid to go to universety when I wus older but I got reely bad grades in my gcse results. The highist I got wuz a E. Altegether I got two E one F four G and two U. The colege didnt want to exsept me for a levels which I reely wanted to do becaose I always wantid to goto universety. When I got my results my mum shoutid at me and says I wus lazy and spend all the time playing playstaion games. I cried miself too sleep and everybudy thinks I am a faylure. I arent doing anything for months now I didnt get a job and my mum keeps shouting at me to get a jobcentre. I am scarred to get a job becaose I dont know how to talk to intiview. I have been crieng myself to sleep most nites because I let everybudy down and myself and rined my life now.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so nasty! You are so arrogant if you think that is funny. Not everyone is blessed with such privaleges, and calling yourself Jesus you should be ashamed of yourself.

My favourite post would have to be that biblical one with the forum members as characters! It's a classic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    calling yourself Jesus you should be ashamed of yourself.
    What if he *is* jesus :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    What if he *is* jesus :-)
    Then, thank God (!) I'm not a Christian.

ReputationRep:
    Then, thank God (!) I'm not a Christian.
    why the "(!)"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    why the "(!)"?
    because its ironic, obviously :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    because its ironic, obviously :rolleyes:
    why is it ironic?

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so nasty! You are so arrogant if you think that is funny. Not everyone is blessed with such privaleges, and calling yourself Jesus you should be ashamed of yourself.

My favourite post would have to be that biblical one with the forum members as characters! It's a classic.
    I dont see the arrogance in that. It was one of the funniest threads i have ever read. But being the silly toad you are, you must have actually believed that this "person" actually cried himself to bed etc.

ReputationRep:
    This is definitely one of my favourite posts:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=8127

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    why is it ironic?
    Well it wasn't meant to be read so deeply into. But for me it was the contrasting juxtaposition of "thank god" with feelings of not wanting religion...which caused for irony...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    I dont see the arrogance in that. It was one of the funniest threads i have ever read. But being the silly toad you are, you must have actually believed that this "person" actually cried himself to bed etc.
    There are people who do, and he COULD have been one of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)

haha thats actually quite funny
    Adshur - did you find that funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)

Hahaha! A smurf!!

I thought the troll was cute though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus09)
    haha thats actually quite funny
    Adshur - did you find that funny?
    I did.

ReputationRep:
    Well it wasn't meant to be read so deeply into. But for me it was the contrasting juxtaposition of "thank god" with feelings of not wanting religion...which caused for irony...
    i thought you were a muslim??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i thought you were a muslim??
    What made you think that?

ReputationRep:
    What made you think that?
    posts you had written elsewhere... like conversing with ZJH about it.... im not sure, i might be confused...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    posts you had written elsewhere... like conversing with ZJH about it.... im not sure, i might be confused...
    Muslim background, yes. Am I muslim? No.

ReputationRep:
    haha, that made me laugh!

And no, that does not make me arrogant at all, merely able to laugh at someone who is being most probally sarcastic, even if he is not it is quite funny. Yeah, I am twisted.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so nasty! You are so arrogant if you think that is funny. Not everyone is blessed with such privaleges

Not everyone is blessed with a playstation either.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.