Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Kate Sylvester slip over a tie-dyed dress I already have.

Let me know what you think

ReputationRep:
    please explain the concept of this thread! it seems fun but i don't get it...

ReputationRep:
    Just bought these dresses last week, was wondering if you guys liked them...

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah they're cute!
    and the last picture of the cat...?

ReputationRep:
    isn't this what lookbook's for?

ReputationRep:
    The cat was just cute!
    What's lookbook?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sowhatimrad)
    The cat was just cute!
    What's lookbook?
    http://lookbook.nu/

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Haha this is so amusing. All the photos are from my blog www.lunasupernova.blogspot.com and those top two are actually of me.

It's all a little odd but I don't mind. This sowhatimrad character is being a fantastic advertisement for my blog and lookbook page.

And as they say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luna_supernova)
    Haha this is so amusing. All the photos are from my blog www.lunasupernova.blogspot.com and those top two are actually of me.

It's all a little odd but I don't mind. This sowhatimrad character is being a fantastic advertisement for my blog and lookbook page.

Hello I actually follow your blog, and found this fairly amusing, so I have Personal Messaged the user in question and am waiting for what I expect to be a very embarassed reply.

ReputationRep:
    how strange lol

ReputationRep:

Where are your black boots from? Expect it says somewhere on your blog but I cannit find it. Thanks

ReputationRep:

loool i saw the first post just now and thought it looked familiar from elsewhere :giggle:anywhos, absolutely loooove ur style <3

ReputationRep:

Oh lol :rofl:

You've gotta love it when this kind of thing happens (this kind of thing being someone getting caught out).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Oh lol :rofl:

You've gotta love it when this kind of thing happens (this kind of thing being someone getting caught out).
    Yeah I want to see sowhatimrad's reaction But it is a bit creepy...

ReputationRep:

how did you find out?

ReputationRep:
    Haha I liked reading these replies, glad to see you find it as funny as I do. I have a feeling she won't be replying to any private messages as I havn't heard back from her in response to mine yet.

Oh Wow - the boots are Doc Martens, I got them in New Zealand (where I live) but they're pretty common in England so you shouldn't have a problem finding a pair otherwise there are tonnes on ebay.

wintersunset - I found out through sitemeter which lists all the referrals to my site, it showed a few links to this forum so I followed them to see how people were getting from here to my blog haha.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.