Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Want to loose my virginity whilst a song's playing. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i don't know how to break this to my girlfriend, but i kinda really want to loose virginity to a song so i will always remember it, and when i hear that song played again then it will remind me of my first time.

Is there anyway i can sort of tell her this without sounding wierd, i mean i don't want to put her off having sex.

You see, the song sort of starts off gentle, then builds up i'd love the foreplay to be the gentle bit, so following the song so to speak. I was also wondering would girls on here like the sex that structured?

By the way the song it W.A.S.P-take me up.

Thanks for reading.

ReputationRep:
    ipod?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Square)
    ipod?
    ...and a ****? [dirty word = masturbatory jig]

ReputationRep:
    Screw the song! (Not literally...:ninja:)

Listen to her scream...:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i doubt you'll want to remember your first time.

ReputationRep:
    sexual healing :P

ReputationRep:
    Good idea.

You could be cool and play Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen while you doing it. Think of that scene in Watchmen.

ReputationRep:
    Wow.

a) Overthinking it much?
    b) How long is the song? You're going to want more than 3 minutes for the whole thing and far more than the short foreplay bit for foreplay or the sex itself will be very unpleasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my_username_was_taken)
    Hey, i don't know how to break this to my girlfriend, but i kinda really want to loose virginity to a song so i will always remember it, and when i hear that song played again then it will remind me of my first time.

Is there anyway i can sort of tell her this without sounding wierd, i mean i don't want to put her off having sex.

You see, the song sort of starts off gentle, then builds up i'd love the foreplay to be the gentle bit, so following the song so to speak. I was also wondering would girls on here like the sex that structured?

By the way the song it W.A.S.P-take me up.

Thanks for reading.
    Umm, how long is the song?

ReputationRep:
    And this thread seems like a perfect place for gratuitous use of...

ReputationRep:
    It'd have to be quite a long song or she'll dump you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)
    sexual healing :P
    lol, this.

ahhh I used to want to lose my virginity to Marvin Gaye "let's get it on" hahaha!! Mine was slightly more cliched than yours I think. Anyway, I actually think its quite a sweet idea, but you might find that it might not end up being that practical... with your first time especially you need to take your time, go with what feels right and not put any expectations on yourself. I ended up having no music when me and my boyfriend first slept together, but even it couldn't have been any more special doesn't hurt to have a chat to your girlfriend about it though! Its hardly a weirdo fetish

ReputationRep:
    you plan to finish in 4.33 minutes??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    And this thread seems like a perfect place for gratuitous use of...

HAHA :ahee: That is a tune.

ReputationRep:
    were you planning on listening on repeat? or else there could be an awkward silence after the song finishes...
    but if you're really set on that, just tell her, simples

ReputationRep:
    You most probably wont want to remember your first time what with the fumbling and awkwardness and doing things wrong and blood and pain and crying and such, and the song will have to be a good half hour long, but go for it I guess.....

ReputationRep:
    Did you not just post this as anonymous about 10 minutes ago?

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahaha how long is this song..?

ReputationRep:
    You could just make a playlist and play it in the background, no? You probably won't get the particular song you want but if you make it a good playlist, why does it matter?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.