Turn on thread page Beta

Summit Invitation #1 - The Trial-Run watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattbroon)
    Yes we are prepared to offer some of our delicaces. However, they may not be appreciated by the untrained palates of the Maltese representatives.
    Nigeria feels that you and Malta could both do the catering. How does that sound?

ReputationRep:
    Malta feels that we are better trained to do catering, and we are to take it on, Malta has just hired my Food Technology teacher in England and Gordon Ramsay. If anyone has ideas for the next summit pass them on to me. Also in response to the Dutch, the menu does say that if someone requires something different, they may ask for it and we will get it done.

You can bring along your own stuff, however it will be eaten in the meeting not in the After Summit Dinner Party.

Malta is upset, as it is the only really important thing we have ever done, apart from WWII, and we get attacked for it.

Also Malta feels that Saudi Arabia will give us all Food Poisoning. I mean everyone knows the the Saudis have one of the highest rates of Food Poisoning (I have no idea).

ReputationRep:
    France thinks the catering arrangements discussion may have been taken a tad too literally :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Since we're not actually meeting, catering is not exactly that high a priority, for any of us, so perhaps we can all take it slightly easier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrgd291190)
    Since we're not actually meeting, catering is not exactly that high a priority, for any of us, so perhaps we can all take it slightly easier?

Yes Morgan *bows head in shame*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrgd291190)
    Saudi Arabia resents Malta getting involved in an area where it shows no expertise.

This has become more than just about food.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.