Yay
    43.33%
    Nay
    56.67%

ReputationRep:
    i didnt say you were ugly i just said the pictures get worse

besides i think lawro looks amazing

ReputationRep:
    I think you should anyway regardless of anyone here's opinion, if it looks bad it will take 3 months max to grow out, should only be about a month before you could make it a side fringe, and it could look great. It's worth taking the risk seeing as if it goes wrong, it's not like you've shaved your head or something - strangers aren't going to point and laugh at you for having a full fringe that doesn't quite suit you does it? And you may never know otherwise

ReputationRep:
    argh my hair looks gross if i leave it. if i don;t wash my hair in the morning my fringe falls all wrong it's so annoying!
    ahhh bad times
    my fringe alway splits down the middle in pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summer of 69)
    ahhh bad times
    my fringe alway splits down the middle in pictures
    yeh and that! it's really annoying. I'm growing mine out now but I can't work out how to clip my fringe away without looking like a 5 year old girl. It's crap!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about the fringe, in the third pic you look nice in the first and second you look less confident. The first pic screams 'give me a fringe' but the third looks calm, confident and balanced.

ReputationRep:
    A full fringe tends to make a round face look more round. Which is not what you want.
    A side fringe however, will be most flattering.

ReputationRep:
    ive decided to get one like this

so a side one, but more defined and thicker than those ive had previously

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.