Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im so confused by my sexuality thoughts :( Watch

Ok so, I have been with my boyfriend for about 1 year 3 months- and I really do love him.

But like before I was with him, I did a bit of experimenting - I've kissed about 4 girls and gone further with one - but obviously none of thats happened recently as i am with my boyfriend.

I just sort of put it behind me as I thought it was just like and experimental thing, and I didnt feel anything by it.

But now, my old friend who I used to be best friends for 2 years (before we drifted apart) have become friends again- and I cant stop thinking about her and how I'd love to kiss her a touch her beautiful body.

I know she is bi-curious as well, because she told me what she did with a mutual bi-sexual friend of ours.

anyway, i dont know what to do- how do I get rid of these thoughts- because I do love my boyfriend and wouldnt want to leave him.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Talk to your boyfriend about it?

If he doesn't like it you have to weigh up which you prefer or like every one says - 3sum.

My girlfriends the same!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.