Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blondes! What type/shade of Blonde do you have in your hair? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    OH! ****, that was an awesome joke. :rofl2:
    I can't believe I didn't think of it in that way :facepalm2:
    haha oh dear, :facepalm2: indeed :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I use a beige type blonde colour. Mine can look a bit gingery/strawberry blonde in certain light (does a bit in my pic actually!) but I quite like it in general. I tend to stick to the beige blonde now as the lighter shades make my roots show through really dark (and my hairs not very dark at all) and I once did it an ash blonde and it did not suit me - made my hair a dull almost greyish colour. So I quite like the warmer tones in the beige but its not too bright and high maintenence!! :yes:

I like this thread. Blondes wooo!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nex Angelus)
    haha oh dear, :facepalm2: indeed :p:
    Just because I'm not mean, hmph. :hand: :huff:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nex Angelus)
    why it gets your clothes clean of course! very economical, saves electricity and energy which would have otherwise been used by the washing machine. :awesome:
    You sooooo have my avatar.....

But yes...mines all natural :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Honey and dark blondes, a little light golden - all natural highlights.
    But you've really got to go for what suits you - if I went a platinum blonde I would look horrid with olive skin - maybe try a new hairdresser if the colour isn't so excellent.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I don't know what you'd call mine really- have a look at profile pic. I really want bright platinum blonde colour but it would make my roots look really bad and I should probably stop terrorising my hair with bleach haha.
    What really annoys me is how my hair fades though, do any blondes have any advice on how to prevent this, or at least slow it down?

ReputationRep:
    Mines like cool toned, dunno the exact colour.

ReputationRep:
    i'm a yellowy blonde colour (hopefully that makes sense!) with some platinum blonde put through, not many though. i also had a few bits of golden brown put in, but that was not wanted, so i'm getting it redone.
    i have a full head done and i naturally have really dark brown hair.
    i'd love my hair to be the shade up from platinum blonde but i'm too pale, and my roots would show within a day! i can dream...

ReputationRep:
    I'm ash blonde, my profile picture is an accurate depiction!

ReputationRep:
    get a violet/lilac/silver toned shampoo, will correct brassiness i'm fairly ashy. luckily my hair never leans yellow/orange. pic in profile, although it's lighter now and the blonde shines white in sunlight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seabird)
    get a violet/lilac/silver toned shampoo, will correct brassiness i'm fairly ashy. luckily my hair never leans yellow/orange. pic in profile, although it's lighter now and the blonde shines white in sunlight.
    lovely photo and hair I'll try if my hair doesnt come out how i want it when i get it dyed in the next few days, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    lovely photo and hair I'll try if my hair doesnt come out how i want it when i get it dyed in the next few days, thank you
    aw thank you. john freida make one in a purple bottle. if your hair leans towards that anyway it might be useful using it once a week to just refresh the blonde.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.