Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3247398.stm

why are police jailing him and not drug dealers?

ReputationRep:
    I thought he had won the case

ReputationRep:
    :eek: he's a bit tapped in the head, if u ask me

but u'r right........ it shud b drug dealers etc goin 2 jail first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    :eek: he's a bit tapped in the head, if u ask me

but u'r right........ it shud b drug dealers etc goin 2 jail first
    I don't think there was anything wrong with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I don't think there was anything wrong with it.
    who, with the right mind, wud walk around the streets :eek: NAKED!!! .. :confused: .........especially in this weather!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It looks like he's going to continue his walk, anyway.

It's indecent - he should be locked up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    who, with the right mind, wud walk around the streets :eek: NAKED!!! .. :confused: .........especially in this weather!!!!
    He's trying to make a statement that we should be allowed to be natural, the way god made us so to speak. In the ideal world he would be right.

ReputationRep:
    He's trying to make a statement that we should be allowed to be natural, the way god made us so to speak. In the ideal world he would be right.
    He might be right, but i still think it's quite inappropriate. And he'll be really cold as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    He might be right, but i still think it's quite inappropriate. And he'll be really cold as well...
    He's arguing for teh right to do it, not that he will necessarily. It is crazy though because our predispositions are such that it's completely wrong...

I agree, he should at least give up for the winter! lol.

ReputationRep:
    He's arguing for teh right to do it, not that he will necessarily. It is crazy though because our predispositions are such that it's completely wrong...
    Hmm, I think we have quite opposing views, here. If it were up to me then wearing anything less casual than a suit would be an arrestable offence...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Hmm, I think we have quite opposing views, here. If it were up to me then wearing anything less casual than a suit would be an arrestable offence...
    So you're wearing a suit now are you?

ReputationRep:
    lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    So you're wearing a suit now are you?
    This law only applies outside of the home, of course.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit mixed up. I think christina aguilera and such really make my blood boil because of what they wear - but that's only cuz it's suggestive. I wouldn't have a problem if it weren't for suggestive purposes, but simply an expression of freedom. Of course, it'd be uncomfortable to start with, but that's only because of how we've been programmed socially.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit mixed up. I think christina aguilera and such really make my blood boil because of what they wear - but that's only cuz it's suggestive. I wouldn't have a problem if it weren't for suggestive purposes, but simply an expression of freedom. Of course, it'd be uncomfortable to start with, but that's only because of how we've been programmed socially.
    Meh. People can express themselves by showing as many body-parts as they want, but I, for one, will not be seen outside of the house without my Armani suit and my big coat. It's only common decency.

ReputationRep:
    Meh. People can express themselves by showing as many body-parts as they want, but I, for one, will not be seen outside of the house without my Armani suit and my big coat. It's only common decency.
    Of course. I wouldn't do anything of the sort either! It'd be preposterous!

ReputationRep:
    Armani, then????

ReputationRep:
    Of course. I wouldn't do anything of the sort either! It'd be preposterous!
    Yet quite humorous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    Armani, then????
    Nothing less. You can't buy class.

ReputationRep:
    Yet quite humorous.
    Oh dear lord.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.