Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Nothing less. You can't buy class.
    right.................. u sound like one of those posh buisness men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Oh dear lord.
    Sorry. I'm afraid Jesus has signed off for the day.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. I'm afraid Jesus has signed off for the day.
    Hehehehe, it was a figure of speech darling!

ReputationRep:
    Hehehehe, it was a figure of speech darling!
    A figure of speech, was it? Meaning what?

ReputationRep:
    A figure of speech, was it? Meaning what?
    It is not to be taken literally.

ReputationRep:
    It is not to be taken literally.
    Sure, sure... hey, this is my 2000th post (again).

ReputationRep:
    Congrats

May you enjoy many more 2000 posts celebrations

ReputationRep:
    Got this link in an email... for some reason, I thought you might like it...

http://www.darksites.com/evilplan.php

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Congrats

May you enjoy many more 2000 posts celebrations
    I wouldn't be suprised. Some moderator seems to have a vendetta against me getting this far...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)

V. nice link

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)

Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: World Domination.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Mom never loved me

Stage One
    To begin your plan, you must first assassinate a superman. This will cause the world to whisper among themselves, paralyzed by your arrival. Who is this demented madman? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in a supervillain costume with gimmicks?

Stage Two
    Next, you must obliterate the Internet. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will spontaneously combust, as countless hordes of winged monkeys hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three
    Finally, you must tauntingly wave your secret death ray, bringing about horrors beyond man's comprehension. Your name shall become synonymous with the spice girls, and no man will ever again dare point and laugh. Everyone will bow before your amazing toughness, and the world will have no choice but to give you control of the planet.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on being the creator of a new
    Evil Plan (tm)!

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Money

Stage One
    To begin your plan, you must first assassinate a senator. This will cause the world to give one another worried looks, baffled by your arrival. Who is this evil genius? Where did he come from? And why does he look so good in classic black?

Stage Two
    Next, you must seize control of United Nations. This will all be done from a fake mountain, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will give up, as countless hordes of corporate suits hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three
    Finally, you must demonstrate your doomsday device, bringing about a 1984 police state. Your name shall become synonymous with sheer dementedness, and no man will ever again dare cross you. Everyone will bow before your cunning intelligence, and the world will have no choice but to give you control of the planet.

ReputationRep:
    Here's mine

Evil Plan (tm)!

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Power

Stage One
    To begin your plan, you must first assassinate a military general. This will cause the world to slaughter a sacred calf to appease the gods, terrified by your arrival. Who is this evil genius? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in classic black?

Stage Two
    Next, you must desecrate United Nations. This will all be done from a underground secret headquarters of doom, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will scream, as countless hordes of classic thugs hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three
    Finally, you must reveal to the world your secret death ray, bringing about the return of the antichrist. Your name shall become synonymous with horror, and no man will ever again dare call you names. Everyone will bow before your superior firepower, and the world will have no choice but to give you control of the planet.

ReputationRep:
    Just for the fun of it...

Evil Plan (tm)!

Your objective is simple: Widespread Misery.

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure

Stage One

To begin your plan, you must first incinerate a pope. This will cause the world to slaughter a sacred calf to appease the gods, alarmed by your arrival. Who is this unholy menace? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good as an intelligence transferred into a computer?

Stage Two

Next, you must seize control of the Moon (ooh, tides!). This will all be done from a fake mountain, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will scream, as countless hordes of winged monkeys hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three

Finally, you must activate your armies of destruction, bringing about horrors beyond man's comprehension. Your name shall become synonymous with the spice girls, and no man will ever again dare interrupt your sentences. Everyone will bow before your dashing good looks, and the world will have no choice but to make you their new god.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit mixed up. I think christina aguilera and such really make my blood boil because of what they wear - but that's only cuz it's suggestive. I wouldn't have a problem if it weren't for suggestive purposes, but simply an expression of freedom. Of course, it'd be uncomfortable to start with, but that's only because of how we've been programmed socially.

Why do you have a 'problem' either way? I don't see why people are so narrow minded at others using their appearance/sexuality for gain in life. What's the difference between an incredibly good looking person trying to take advantange of what they have, as compared with someone very intelligent? It's ridiculous. It would seem that most of this prejudice towards people that are 'pleasing on the eye' comes out of sheer narrow mindedness, or at times good ole fashioned envy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.S.)
    Why do you have a 'problem' either way? I don't see why people are so narrow minded at others using their appearance/sexuality for gain in life. What's the difference between an incredibly good looking person trying to take advantange of what they have, as compared with someone very intelligent? It's ridiculous. It would seem that most of this prejudice towards people that are 'pleasing on the eye' comes out of sheer narrow mindedness, or at times good ole fashioned envy
    Invariably, individuals like you crash and burn. Lucky for the rest of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3247398.stm

why are police jailing him and not drug dealers?
    i cant open the link

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on being the creator of a new
    Evil Plan (tm)!

Your motive is a little bit more complex: Love (Yes, it works)

Stage One
    To begin your plan, you must first expose a chosen one. This will cause the world to whisper among themselves, confused by your arrival. Who is this spammer? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in classic black?

Stage Two
    Next, you must seize control of the Moon (ooh, tides!). This will all be done from a abandoned church, a mysterious place of unrivaled dark glory. Upon seeing this, the world will weep uncontrollably, as countless hordes of the religious right hasten to do your every bidding.

Stage Three
    Finally, you must reveal to the world your great supernatural forces, bringing about horrors beyond man's comprehension. Your name shall become synonymous with all that is wrong with the world, and no man will ever again dare take your lunch money. Everyone will bow before your mind-boggling insanity, and the world will have no choice but to elect you dictator for life.

hehhe... thats funny!
    Lyd

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    So...is that what you think everytime you look in the mirror?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.