Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: what you look for in a girlfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It seems (or maybe im just really stereotypical and narrowminded because of past experience with men) that alot (not all of course) just see a girlfriend as someone you can have guranteed sex with and get on ok with. If you break up, it doesn't take long to get over the relationship rather than feeling strongly about this one girl and no one else and just wanting to be with them.

AM I RIGHT?
    No you are very wrong. very VERY wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I only have girlfriends for one reason, for the status. For me girls are a sort of physical embodiment of success, power, popularity etc much like cars . So for me I only care about the girl being as hot as she can be, and definately has to be the best looking out of all the other girlfriends of mates and guys I hate.
    Don't really care about personality because well, I'm not deluded into thinking teen relationships actually mean anything, this love, soul mates bullcrap is a total waste of time at my age (19). So personality is irrelevant really, it will only matter to me when I know I'll be marrying or staying with the girl for life. It's a simple system, they use me for the money, I use them for their looks. Ta da!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meagz)
    My penis lololol!!1!!!one!!!

In all seriousness:

- Interesting (able to hold a conversation).
    - Relatively intelligent, less than me though
    - Into good music.
    - Long hair.
    - Nice eyes.
    - Smells nice (wierd I know).
    - Petite body.
    lololol :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    Not too picky then ?
    Haha no, not too picky

ReputationRep:
    I don't particularly want a girlfriend, and don't much care for the sex stuff. When I had a girlfriend, though, I mostly wanted her to just be like a pet or something. Like a giant kitty cat that I could cuddle.

I like a lot of different kinds of people, though. Some things I really can't stand in girls are (persistant/serious) attempts to be masculine in appearence or behaviour, sensitivity to non-PC issues/words/pictures/jokes, man-hating ****, and stressy/ranty/angry ones.

Basically.

Oh and actually, if I was going to ever have a girlfriend again it would be really important that she have very few proper friends. I was with a girl not so long ago and I was always the last to know about anything (if I ever did) - she'd tell all her friends, and all of facebook, about every little up and down, and in and out, of our 'relationship' and never be very willing to talk to me about any of it. I really object to private relationships being published so widely and openly, and I also don't like clamouring groups of angry friends influencing her.
    I don't have many/any people I talk to about stuff, and I'd require the same of her. I'd want us to be facing inwards towards each other, not outwards towards everyone but each other.

Oh ****, I almost forgot. Wearing makeup of any sort is pretty much an immediate "no". Perfume/deodorant/smelly crap, is pretty much along the same lines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Roboto)
    She needs to be Nicole Scherzinger :teeth:
    I used to think she was somewhat Asian

ReputationRep:
    Haha no, not too picky
    Good luck with that..

ReputationRep:
    Its a very valuable skill to have What do you do instead?

Lap dance.

ReputationRep:
    I like to think that I go for someone I can have loads of fun with and who is really intelligent, who I find attractive physically and who makes me laugh a lot, but is serious too when I need them to be. A girl I can share all of my secrets with, along with my greatest desires and strongest insecurities and one who I know I can always trust to be there for me if I need her to be, as there aren't many occasions when I need anyone but when I do I need them a lot.

I guess I look for a relationship based around first and foremost friendship and emotional understanding of each other, with the potential to turn into love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invictus_veritas)
    I like to think that I go for someone I can have loads of fun with and who is really intelligent, who I find attractive physically and who makes me laugh a lot, but is serious too when I need them to be. A girl I can share all of my secrets with, along with my greatest desires and strongest insecurities and one who I know I can always trust to be there for me if I need her to be, as there aren't many occasions when I need anyone but when I do I need them a lot.

I guess I look for a relationship based around first and foremost friendship and emotional understanding of each other, with the potential to turn into love.
    Aww :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    Good luck with that..
    Haha cheers :awesome: Think you fit the bill? :p:

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    I used to think she was somewhat Asian
    Lol! Well she sort of looked it in the Jai Ho video thing. :bhangra:

I guess in serious reply to the thread (finally), she needs to be:
    • Attractive
    • Multidimensional
    • Interesting
    • Good in bed
    • Driven
    • Able to have a laugh
    • Intelligent

ReputationRep:
    a heart......and lungs, a liver, kidney, lots of blood and other organs a normal human being should have in them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet by and by)
    Lap dance.
    Care to give me a sample? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invictus_veritas)

That was awesome dude. Repped

ReputationRep:
    Lulz, yeah. But even in her ealier videos she looked Asian. I was always like to myself whilst watching the videos, that she must be at least 1/4 or 1/2 Indian/Pakistani/Iranian/Persian w/e, but she MUST have a Desi heritage.

I couldn't have been more wrong :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Haha cheers :awesome: Think you fit the bill? :p:

I guess in serious reply to the thread (finally), she needs to be:
    • Attractive
    • Multidimensional
    • Interesting
    • Good in bed
    • Driven
    • Able to have a laugh
    • Intelligent
    Multidimensional?

Oh well, I'll have to give her the bad news:
    http://janome.com/documents/Image/stick_woman.jpg

But I think you broke her heart though

ReputationRep:
    Care to give me a sample? :awesome:
    I don't do things for free :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    Multidimensional?

Oh well, I'll have to give her the bad news:
    http://janome.com/documents/Image/stick_woman.jpg

But I think you broke her heart though
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    A huge and I mean huge, vagina. I want to be able to climb inside it, like a baby kangaroo.
    LOL

(Original post by Sweet by and by)
    I don't do things for free :laugh:
    £5?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.