Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys: what you look for in a girlfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Lulz, yeah. But even in her ealier videos she looked Asian. I was always like to myself whilst watching the videos, that she must be at least 1/4 or 1/2 Indian/Pakistani/Iranian/Persian w/e, but she MUST have a Desi heritage.

I couldn't have been more wrong :nothing:
    Haha bit of a shame tbh :sadnod: She would have made the perfect, desi-parent acceptable bride :turban: Oh well, my search goes on Can you think of any potential candidates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    Multidimensional?

Oh well, I'll have to give her the bad news:
    http://janome.com/documents/Image/stick_woman.jpg

But I think you broke her heart though
    Lmfao! Fiona from Shrek is more my cup of tea

(Original post by Sweet by and by)
    I don't do things for free :laugh:
    £10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh_2)
    £5?
    Do I look cheap? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
    :rofl:
    Glad you liked it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    Glad you liked it!
    Made my night :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Roboto)
    Lmfao! Fiona from Shrek is more my cup of tea

£10.

I'm classy not cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Haha bit of a shame tbh :sadnod: She would have made the perfect, desi-parent acceptable bride :turban: Oh well, my search goes on Can you think of any potential candidates?
    Aish? Nah, she's taken :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That was awesome dude. Repped
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    :sad: Hmm yeah...

ReputationRep:
    What about this woman
    She's the perfect candidate:
    http://www.desithreads.com/images/wo...nddesi_det.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    I only have girlfriends for one reason, for the status. For me girls are a sort of physical embodiment of success, power, popularity etc much like cars . So for me I only care about the girl being as hot as she can be, and definitely has to be the best looking out of all the other girlfriends of mates and guys I hate.
    Don't really care about personality because well, I'm not deluded into thinking teen relationships actually mean anything, this love, soul mates bullcrap is a total waste of time at my age (19). So personality is irrelevant really, it will only matter to me when I know I'll be marrying or staying with the girl for life. It's a simple system, they use me for the money, I use them for their looks. Ta da!

Charming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    What about this woman
    Highlights make her look cheap :rolleyes:
    But she's hot :coma:

ReputationRep:
    A nice set of dsl.

ReputationRep:
    Highlights make her look cheap :rolleyes:
    But she's hot :coma:
    yeah but the shirt definitely makes up for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    What about this woman
    She's just so cute, I wouldn't mind a even just a tight hug from her with her busty chest. :p:

ReputationRep:
    when I try and think about the ideal girlfriend I seem to get contradictions and it gets overly complex....but I'll give it a shot.

Firstly a girl who will at least understand my hobby of keeping exotic pets, mainly invertebrates. So she can't be scared of tarantulas, she doesn't have to hold them or help me clean them out but she has to accept it's my hobby and I'm not going to change that.

After we've got that sorted I'd be after someone intelligent, doesn't have to be about grades but a deep thinker. I'd prefer them to look "average" then overly attractive. Reason being is when I meet people those who people say look "average" and wouldn't say "she's hot" or even "good looking" are more genuine people. I'm not saying every model is plastic but it just seems that way sometimes, I don't want someone who always worries about if they look perfect or if they have enough make-up on and all that. I want someone who is soft and gentle, not a party animal, someone who likes quieter things like watching movies with some ice cream sundaes. They have to like cuddling a lot since I can never get enough hugs and cuddles.:redface:

In some ways I'd prefer a girl who was a bit shorter then me and fragile. So I could feel like I could look after them, also so they could sit on my knee and bury their head in my neck while I embrace them.:o:

Urm..there's probably tons more things but if i wrote a long list things would probably start to conflict as I said at the start.... BUT her being a bit of a gamer wouldn't go amiss, or at least accepting I like playing my RTS games. She can be a WOW addict BUT she can't expect me to join her in that one, those types of never ending games don't appeal to me.

ReputationRep:
    They have to make me laugh. Everything else; I'm flexible.

ReputationRep:
    - Catholic
    - Other things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by invictus_veritas)
    I like to think that I go for someone I can have loads of fun with and who is really intelligent, who I find attractive physically and who makes me laugh a lot, but is serious too when I need them to be. A girl I can share all of my secrets with, along with my greatest desires and strongest insecurities and one who I know I can always trust to be there for me if I need her to be, as there aren't many occasions when I need anyone but when I do I need them a lot.

I guess I look for a relationship based around first and foremost friendship and emotional understanding of each other, with the potential to turn into love.
    awwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C++Hacker)
    I only have girlfriends for one reason, for the status. For me girls are a sort of physical embodiment of success, power, popularity etc much like cars . So for me I only care about the girl being as hot as she can be, and definitely has to be the best looking out of all the other girlfriends of mates and guys I hate.
    Don't really care about personality because well, I'm not deluded into thinking teen relationships actually mean anything, this love, soul mates bullcrap is a total waste of time at my age (19). So personality is irrelevant really, it will only matter to me when I know I'll be marrying or staying with the girl for life. It's a simple system, they use me for the money, I use them for their looks. Ta da!
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about. None of this 'caring', 'intelligent', 'good sense of humour' ****. S'allll about the arm candy. Sir, I admire your honesty. :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.