The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Music Listening

Had this exam today hod did everybody find it?

I thought it was harder than the practice test i had done previously but nothing impossible. There was a question with some really rubbish electro-pop music where you had to name 6 features, i couldonly remember 5 and i for got to put the time signature on the score we had to complete. Both of these were one markers so im not worrying too much hopefully i will have aced that exam.

How about you? What was it like? Did you make any stupid mistakes like me!?
Hi, I've just had that exam too. It wasn't great but could've been worse. I wrote loads of rubbish for the elctro-pop thingy question. I was cool when there was the poccahontus (sp?) song came! I was like YAY! Sorry, am being sad now lol :redface: . Anyway, hope everyones went ok. :biggrin:

marvinder
xxx
Reply 2
Yes Pocahantus (dont know how to spell it) and there was some William Tell in the classical section also was it Queen with the "Oo You make me Live"??? I think everyone wrote a load of rubbish for all of it even my teacher didnt get it all answered.
i done OCR music today and it was easy enough :biggrin: :biggrin: xoxo
Reply 4
I found it alright today. I'm sure I've done well coz I answered every question and I worked really hard for it! :biggrin:

Latest