Turn on thread page Beta

Trend: Shaving eyebrows off watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Don't see any problem with it. I shave my pubes and armpits so why not complete the package by shaving the eyebrows. :eyebrow:

WTF why armpits ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    It's ONE ad campaign. It's certainly not a trend that's going to catch on. It's high fashion, avant garde. I honestly don't see what the big fuss is about. Blocking out eyebrows is something they do in theatre all the time.
    You call THAT high fashion?

ReputationRep:
    She looks scary :yes:

ReputationRep:
    It makes people look like ghosts.

ReputationRep:
    HA actually when I saw the modeling pics at first I thought ''it doesn't look THAT bad'' you could get used to it I guess.. BUT then I saw the picture of Simon and mr harry potter and thought NOOOOO this is WRONG XD haha just keep them! yup

ReputationRep:
    It also makes peoples' eyes look too small for their face. As said above, eyebrows define the eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha the first picture looks like Whitney from Eastenders :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_mae57)
    A lot of girls in my school shave off their eyebrows and draw them back on everyday. We call them the "Sharpies".
    Lean like a Chola

ReputationRep:
    Saw it in a paper, everyone they showed with photoshopped off eyebrows looked stupid, and the ad campaign also looks stupid.

Seriously, it's not a good look and in my mind, the way those women look is not attractive. They all look hideous tbh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Don't see any problem with it. I shave my pubes and armpits so why not complete the package by shaving the eyebrows. :eyebrow:

Why shave your armpits? I understand the pubes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    lmao may i ask why?

why not, she doesnt have to groom them all the time, and shes had them for 6 yeards lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    Ive seen people with NO eyelashes or eyebrows.

It looked horrible.
    :zomg: :zomg: :zomg:

Havnt seen you here for a while... :o:

ReputationRep:
    It's a slightly strange trend to follow, what are they going to do if shaved eyebrows go out of fashion, pencil them in until the grow back?

ReputationRep:
    That's like a trend line of one data point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parfait-ego)
    :zomg: :zomg: :zomg:

Havnt seen you here for a while... :o:
    lol ive been here the whole time!!!

Howdy =)

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.