Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Don't see any problem with it. I shave my pubes and armpits so why not complete the package by shaving the eyebrows. :eyebrow:

WTF why armpits ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    It's ONE ad campaign. It's certainly not a trend that's going to catch on. It's high fashion, avant garde. I honestly don't see what the big fuss is about. Blocking out eyebrows is something they do in theatre all the time.
    You call THAT high fashion?

ReputationRep:
    She looks scary :yes:

ReputationRep:
    It makes people look like ghosts.

ReputationRep:
    HA actually when I saw the modeling pics at first I thought ''it doesn't look THAT bad'' you could get used to it I guess.. BUT then I saw the picture of Simon and mr harry potter and thought NOOOOO this is WRONG XD haha just keep them! yup

ReputationRep:
    It also makes peoples' eyes look too small for their face. As said above, eyebrows define the eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahahaha the first picture looks like Whitney from Eastenders :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_mae57)
    A lot of girls in my school shave off their eyebrows and draw them back on everyday. We call them the "Sharpies".
    Lean like a Chola

ReputationRep:
    Saw it in a paper, everyone they showed with photoshopped off eyebrows looked stupid, and the ad campaign also looks stupid.

Seriously, it's not a good look and in my mind, the way those women look is not attractive. They all look hideous tbh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Don't see any problem with it. I shave my pubes and armpits so why not complete the package by shaving the eyebrows. :eyebrow:

Why shave your armpits? I understand the pubes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    lmao may i ask why?

why not, she doesnt have to groom them all the time, and shes had them for 6 yeards lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yusuf.T)
    Ive seen people with NO eyelashes or eyebrows.

It looked horrible.
    :zomg: :zomg: :zomg:

Havnt seen you here for a while... :o:

ReputationRep:
    It's a slightly strange trend to follow, what are they going to do if shaved eyebrows go out of fashion, pencil them in until the grow back?

ReputationRep:
    That's like a trend line of one data point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parfait-ego)
    :zomg: :zomg: :zomg:

Havnt seen you here for a while... :o:
    lol ive been here the whole time!!!

Howdy =)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.