Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How do you apply for accommodation?! I was really late sending off my ucas application and accepted my offer from stirling about 3 weeks ago but I haven't heard anything in regards to accommodation etc yet. help!!

ReputationRep:
    basicly u will get a welcome pack from the uni when either u accept an unconditional offer or u satisfy ur conditional offer ( not sure on the conditional side though). In that pack u will get everything u need. ive already got my accomodation sorted and a few other things. So wat is ur offer atm?

ReputationRep:
    I have to get BCC in my A levels. So will I not be able to apply for accommodation until I get my results then? That's odd, but a bit of a relief to be honest. You must have an unconditional offer then yeah? What you gonna study?

ReputationRep:
    yep, thats right, doing biology, and maths , u? i took a gap year so already have my results. if you are still unsure about ur welcome pack, id give the admissions office a ring. they have been very helpful to me when ever ive have questions.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone gonna b staying in alexander court this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catrionaaa)
    Anyone gonna b staying in alexander court this year?
    Yeah i am, accepted my place there a week a go, im really exited about it :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChainsOfAtlas)
    Yeah i am, accepted my place there a week a go, im really exited about it :woo:
    Is your offer unconditional? Because I've been led to believe you can't apply for accommodation until your conditions have been met :s

ReputationRep:
    The ones staying in Alexander court, what flat are you guys in?

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooh!
    Im In Flat 2 in AC!
    Anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Flat 14? (:

ReputationRep:
    Im flat 18.

ReputationRep:
    im in flat 6

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how many flats are in a block??

ReputationRep:
    Think its 12 in a block.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its 12 to a block, 4 blocks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChainsOfAtlas)
    im in flat 6
    me too what room are you in?

ReputationRep:
    Alexander Court flat 35

ReputationRep:
    flat 37

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just got offerend a place, very late, so I don't knwo what flat I'm going to be in yet, but can any one tell me what the flats are like? I saw halls only at the open day...

ReputationRep:
    There's a video here: http://www.external.stir.ac.uk/tour/...sity_flats.php

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.