Turn on thread page Beta

Going to have sex for the first time with my girlfriend soon and i'm a bit worried about using a condom. I know how to put it on and all that. But i have this horrible feeling that when i ejaculate, the semen will just not go anywhere, becuase there will be little space and therefore it'll hurt. Like, if someone put cling film over the top of your penis, it would hurt when you ejaculated because there would be nowhere for it to go.

I have tried a condom and this kinda happened. Once i "came", there was kind of a small pouch at the top, but it kinda got stuck in there and therefore kinda hurt.

any tips or advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Going to have sex for the first time with my girlfriend soon and i'm a bit worried about using a condom. I know how to put it on and all that. But i have this horrible feeling that when i ejaculate, the semen will just not go anywhere, becuase there will be little space and therefore it'll hurt. Like, if someone put cling film over the top of your penis, it would hurt when you ejaculated because there would be nowhere for it to go.

I have tried a condom and this kinda happened. Once i "came", there was kind of a small pouch at the top, but it kinda got stuck in there and therefore kinda hurt.

any tips or advice?
    Apparently, you don't.

Are you making sure to squeeze the nib (is that the right word) as you put it on to make sure there's no air trapped there? You should then have a little nib which holds the semen... it shouldn't hurt at all.

pinch the end while you are putting it on

ReputationRep:
    The nib is called the reservoir tip! it's also the name of my best friend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasri-diaby)
    The nib is called the reservoir tip! it's also the name of my best friend!
    You have a friend named Reservoir Tip? What were his parents thinking? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kexy)
    HA! Sorry, should've added the small detail that it's his nickname. His parents don't hate him that much!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah make sure you pinch the top of it, maybe just a centimetre or two for it to gather.

Am I the only one who cums in a condom and it doesn't all get collected neatly in the top? By the time I take it off half my knob is messy in it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd advise you practise beforehand with a royal ****.

ReputationRep:
    As said it should be put on properly it shouldnt hurt, i wouldnt think it would hurt anyway, as a condom is a pretty flexible material. Check if you are putting it on properly and such, and dont worry about it, im sure it will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kexy)
    Tbh, I think that's a chuffing awesome name! Sounds like a country n western singer, lol!

"Ladies n gents, please give a warm Texas welcome to... Reservoir Tip!!"

I pinch the nib so there is no air. I've tried it again and once again the semen has just collected at the top, rather than going down, and therefore it feels a bit uncomfortable :confused:

ReputationRep:
    What are you expecting? The semen is not supposed to go anywhere. Take the condom off straight after you ejaculate and there should be no problems.

ReputationRep:
    It's MEANT to stay at the top. If it went down too quickly, you'd run the risk of getting your lady pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    Try to make sure there's 1-2cm of space at the top for the jizz to go?
    I suppose if you *** buckets there's nothing you can do

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.