Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have relised that it's now totally over for school for me. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am 2 months away from Uni and have just relised that I will not ever be going to into my school again... not even for results as I will be having them sent home.

It has just hit me now that it is over with that place and I may not see it again forever.

Is anyone else in the same, they have left and will not be entering there school again.

To be honest it feels kind of weird, sad in a way but utter relefe that it is over. It has been a place of many memory's and most of them bad and rather horrable, things I hope to forgot.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the feeling is one of joy in that I will never ever, ever have to see so many *******s in one place ever again.

I will miss elements, but they are small and insignificant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SFsucks)

To be honest it feels kind of weird, sad in a way but utter relefe that it is over. It has been a place of many memory's and most of them bad and rather horrable, things I hope to forgot.
    Felt the same way. I also moved on. Enjoyed pre-u and uni. Never look back at that place ever again (though i always walk near my former school since it's very close to my house, there's that feeling of resentment and at the same time happy that i'm not there anymore lol)

ReputationRep:
    I'm REALLY REALLY X1000 depressed to be leaving my childhood behind. It's also crap to be leaving my friends. As well as my parents looking older every time I go to see them.

But the school was crap. So many clever people were allowed to just drop out of 6th form. Luckily I could still get good(ish) grades.

ReputationRep:
    i feel the same way coz i have so many good memories yet am lad that am moving on

ReputationRep:
    Why won't you visit your teachers? You know, they are humans and have a need for affection.

ReputationRep:
    I felt this way about 7 weeks ago when i finished.

Moment has now passed.

ReputationRep:
    I was glad to turn my back on the place. I hated being there on my last year. Then I was glad to turn my back on the college I went to (Chelmo) which I happen to be going back to. Gonna be so weird having not been there for 5 years.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.