Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If a handsome stranger tries to make conversation with you, would you find that weird?

ReputationRep:
    If he was actually handsome, it wasn't in a creepy situation e.g. an almost empty bus/train or somewhere deserted then I don't think I'd mind.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    And what would your reaction be if said handsome man asked you to pop into his van, as he'd just had the inside redecorated by the 60 minute makeover team?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the situation. If it's not seedy, I'd chat. But I wouldn't reveal too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    And what would your reaction be if said handsome man asked you to pop into his van, as he'd just had the inside redecorated by the 60 minute makeover team?
    'Nice one, are the back seats comfy?' :awesome:

But then again, the 60 minute makeover team? It probably wouldn't be worth a look, anyone who's watched that programme would know better and save themselves the disappointment :p:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    Eh.... no.

All my friends were strangers at some point... the only way they became my friends was by talking to me.

ReputationRep:
    No probably not as long as he was young-ish

ReputationRep:
    If they were actually normal, then I wouldnt mind. And it would depend where.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    'Nice one, are the back seats comfy?' :awesome:

But then again, the 60 minute makeover team? It probably wouldn't be worth a look, anyone who's watched that programme would know better and save themselves the disappointment :p:
    'It has no backseats, just carpet' - would be the reply of the handsome man, as the 60MMT (yeah, I abbreviated that monster) ran out of time because it took them 55 minutes to realise they couldn't fit a 4 poster in there.

Poor effort on their part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)
    If they were actually normal, then I wouldnt mind. And it would depend where.
    A bus? I know it's quite normal for people to make conversations in pubs/clubs, but i'm talking about public scenery like parks, roads, bus stops etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James')
    'It has no backseats, just carpet' - would be the reply of the handsome man, as the 60MMT (yeah, I abbreviated that monster) ran out of time because it took them 55 minutes to realise they couldn't fit a 4 poster in there.

Poor effort on their part.
    Aw see, you just lost me right then. Poor planning, lack of communication skills between you and the 60MM TEAM! Besides, I need something nicer than carpet

And and... Why the nice message and then the neg? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    A bus? I know it's quite normal for people to make conversations in pubs/clubs, but i'm talking about public scenery like parks, roads, bus stops etc.

A bus would be fine, as long as they werent a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    Depends who the person is who thinks he's handsome.

I've have people talking to me all the time wherever I go. It gets on my nerves!

ReputationRep:
    aesthetically pleasing = not a creep, cool dude
    un appealing = weirdo, fugly retard.

learn this young padawan and you will go far

ReputationRep:
    Providing he wasn't a creep, I'd be flattered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaLaLaKas)
    Providing he wasn't a creep, I'd be flattered
    :p:

Would you be creeped if someone called Maximum Velocity started a random conversation on TSR :awesome: ? :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    :p:

Would you be creeped if someone called Maximum Velocity started a random conversation on TSR :awesome: ? :redface:
    Depends if he's a creeeeep :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaLaLaKas)
    Depends if he's a creeeeep :yep:
    He's not a creep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WarmEye)
    If a handsome stranger tries to make conversation with you, would you find that weird?
    Not at all..unless he looked like he was stoned or something weird looking..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.