Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of these boots? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Girls are crazy. Really. It's like when you see half dressed girls going out clubbing in next to nothing when it's freezing outside. Can't they feel the cold?

Trousers/jeans are a necessity in winter, surely?!
    I totally agree with you on the clubbing front, but I assure you, I don't really indulge in that sort of thing...I'm more of a cashmere socks, books and fireplace type of girl...but honestly, if you get a pair of those ribbed woollen tights they do in Topshop, and loads of other places and wear them with a skirt, it's actually pretty toasty.

Also I don't think people who go clubbing without taking coats can even feel the cold because they are usually far, far too drunk!

Not my cuppa T - but if you like them, then get them.

ReputationRep:
    There are terribley ugly sorry! The shape of the heal...the laces, oh my.

ReputationRep:
    I really really don't like them.

ReputationRep:
    horrible. they're not quite a nice riding boot, not quite a lace up, just some ugly in between and make me think of the bad guy in robin hood

ReputationRep:
    I do not like them at all. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menagerie)
    What do you think of these boots for Autumn? Do you like them or do you think they look awful? Opinions please.
    They're nice-ish but im not to keen on the laces personally, but if you like them thats what matters

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to offend, but your fashion sense is appalling!

Why on earth would you wear a skirt and tights in winter if you're worried about being cold? OK, with the boots your lower legs will be slightly warm but the rest of you will be freezing
    I am confused, skirt and thick tights, long boots = toasty. Also no chance of getting rain water soaked up to your knees because you're wearing jeans!

Re the boots: they're ok, I would like them more I think if the laces went all the way up. But they're quite nice and cheap, so I say buy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peanut42)
    I am confused, skirt and thick tights, long boots = toasty. Also no chance of getting rain water soaked up to your knees because you're wearing jeans!

Re the boots: they're ok, I would like them more I think if the laces went all the way up. But they're quite nice and cheap, so I say buy.
    I had to wear a thick skirt and tights for school and I was still freezing. Loads of people were. They even wore their tracksuit bottoms to make them warmer. Some girls went as far as to grow their leg hair for extra warm! Lol.

ReputationRep:
    I <3 them.

ReputationRep:
    I just threw up a little in my mouth

ReputationRep:
    they're AWFUL..

ReputationRep:
    Are you planning to go horse riding?!

But actually, I quite like them...

and if you like them, that should be all that matters

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha, a mixed response then. I think I'll buy them, but I can always sell them if I change my mind (and supposedly see the error of my ways).

Thank you all for sharing.

ReputationRep:
    I really like them, they'l look really gud

ReputationRep:
    Ugh they're horrible!

They look like horse riding boots, but worse. How could anyone like those?
    :yes: i agree!

ReputationRep:
    They're horrible

ReputationRep:
    Not my thing at all, but I know my housemate would steal them off you.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are crazy. Really. It's like when you see half dressed girls going out clubbing in next to nothing when it's freezing outside. Can't they feel the cold?

Trousers/jeans are a necessity in winter, surely?!
    It depends where you live really. Where I live you can pretty much get away with a skirt and tights and a thin v-neck jumper or a shirt or something.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.