Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who else is staying there? I just got my place confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    so did I. Anyone has idea how do they arrange roommates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggyolkchicken)
    so did I. Anyone has idea how do they arrange roommates?
    I think it's a first-come, first-served basis. I'm moving in on the sixth and plan on getting in as early as they'll allow to avoid queuing up all day. Do you know when you're moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    I think it's a first-come, first-served basis. I'm moving in on the sixth and plan on getting in as early as they'll allow to avoid queuing up all day. Do you know when you're moving in?
    yeah, i just got a reserve confirmation from them. I will be moving in on the 19th, that means I will miss the "arrival weekends"
    just send the hall team a message to arrange a late arrival. hoping that would save me from squeezing in with lots of people lol...
    But i wonder who works on Saturday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggyolkchicken)
    yeah, i just got a reserve confirmation from them. I will be moving in on the 19th, that means I will miss the "arrival weekends"
    just send the hall team a message to arrange a late arrival. hoping that would save me from squeezing in with lots of people lol...
    But i wonder who works on Saturday...
    I'm arriving today - don't worry, I'm sure it'll all work out and at least you'll be there in plenty of time for Freshers'! Send me a PM when you've arrived or something if you feel it's a little daunting arriving late. (:

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm moving in next week. How are the rooms Harley?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    I'm arriving today - don't worry, I'm sure it'll all work out and at least you'll be there in plenty of time for Freshers'! Send me a PM when you've arrived or something if you feel it's a little daunting arriving late. (:
    tyvm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ostentatious)
    Hey I'm moving in next week. How are the rooms Harley?
    The rooms are pretty nice. They look tiny when you first get here, but a lot of my stuff is under the bed - if you pull up the mattress there are little hinged doors to a storage space. One of my walls is pink which made me happy, though I pity any boys on my floor! The bathrooms are like a wet-room style, the only drawback being there isn't really anywhere to put things apart from moulded pseudo-shelves. It's essentially exactly what you'd expect.

ReputationRep:
    sounds good!
    i dont mind pink walls, but i'd rather not if i had choice lol...
    flying to UK in 3 days

ReputationRep:
    HI who has just booked a room for 2012-2013?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have booked a room for 2012-2013. I will be in flat 701 room E. That might sound strange but I wonder how gay friendly this student hall is. Any gay people have lived there before?

ReputationRep:
    have you still not moved in yet? cuz if not i have a really good offer for you at julian markham but it has to be before you move in - please reply ASAP
    i swear i'll get you a discount plus this way i can leave julian markham and you get to move in cheaper

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.