Turn on thread page Beta

How many people do there own testicular examination watch

ReputationRep:
    Just curious. The news depicts lots of younger men, fail to check themselves, just wondering what the general concensus here is.

ReputationRep:
    what makes you think men will know what to look for? :confused:

At my last school, they taught the women to check for testicular cancer too, and the lads to check for brest cancer lol

We had to practice on these rubber models containing plastersine (sp??). Was an interesting lesson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    At my last school, they taught the women to check for testicular cancer too, and the lads to check for brest cancer lol

We had to practice on these rubber models containing plastersine (sp??). Was an interesting lesson.
    if you hadnt put that last line in it would have been a really fun class

(Original post by silverbolt)
    if you hadnt put that last line in it would have been a really fun class
    Haha, yea

Aprart from in that class I used to sit next to my ex, and was with my current bf at that time too so would have been terrible :laugh:

If it was full of fit lads and fit girls (for the lads, and I was single) then it wouldn't be much of a problem :p:

ReputationRep:
    Your MUM does her own testicular examinations.
    :ninja:

sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Gf does it, twice daily, with her tounge

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.