Turn on thread page Beta

Hostel in Vienna watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok, long story short, I'm having a visitor for a while but my housemates don't like it so he's having to stay in a hostel for part of the visit, probably. Problem is (as ever) that he doesn't have a huge amount of money. I've been trying to find a hostel but they all seem to be about 17 Euros a night in a shared room. I have a horrible feeling this is the going rate in Vienna in summer, but;

Does anyone know of a youth hostel in Vienna that's pretty cheap? If it also happens to be in Wieden I will love and rep you forever.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about the cost, but have you looked into the Wombat Hostels in Vienna?

ReputationRep:
    I honestly cant remember how much I paid...but the wombats hostel is very good!
    Me and my mates had a good time there, people/staff were very nice.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, We stayed in The Lounge hostel and I can't really fault it! (other than a minor incident involving the bed breaking, but they dealt with that really well...we got free breakfasts etc!)

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.