Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm off to Spain in a couple of weeks and my mum has been on and on at me to get some shorts and she's told me i've got to order them today :p:

I've already got the beach style, swimming trunk style ones but i need something a bit 'smarter' for the evening. This year i can't seem to find right ones.

I think the kinda style is called cargo shorts or something?

Please help!!

Mike

ReputationRep:
    Spelling fail.

ReputationRep:
    http://eoss.next.co.uk/search?p=Q&ts...s&size=&price=
    or
    http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/sto...angId=-1&top=Y

the black roll up ones are nice. You'd be able to get these in store presumably.

ReputationRep:
    The title for this thread name made me giggle

To be a little more relevant, just head to your local clothes store - they have innumerable options in terms of smart shorts. Don't go blue denim perhaps if you're going for something a leeeetle more formal, but a dark denim could work. Cargo shorts that cut off or just below the knee will also do wonders
    Good luck, and have a good holiday

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu all ordered everything now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.