Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well guys, looks like we will be in the company of a Princess come september!
    Click Here
    Princess Eugiene is going to be coming to NCL for 3 years and living an a hall, ust like the rest of us.

Would ahve been funny if she went to Northumbria instead haha.... she isnt stupid!!

What do you think??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomcuk123)

Would ahve been funny if she went to Northumbria instead haha.... she isnt stupid!!
    Why???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19becky91)
    Why???
    .... it just would have been!

ReputationRep:
    Who's going to give her the freshers 'flu

ReputationRep:
    Why do famous people all seem to study history of art?!

Bet she'll hate living in student accommodation after a while and want to move out. The Express probably have that story on standby for the autumn :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    £23,000 a year for AAB?! That's insane!
    :yikes:

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha, i'm gonna try and shag her. I'm doin Law.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know what halls shes staying in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    haha, you can have my rep and the admiration of TSR if you succeed.

ReputationRep:
    She's doing part of my course as well! I nearly spat my coffee out when I read that.
    I doubt very much she'll be staying in halls, she'll probably have her own private residence with friends or something.

ReputationRep:
    Click Here
    Princess Eugiene is going to be coming to NCL for 3 years and living an a hall, ust like the rest of us.

What do you think??
    lmao m8 your doing information systems with business.
    whats the entrance requirements BBC?
    try and get into something like law oh wait thats 3 A's n then the majority of newcastle students leave and do their LPC in northumbria....

anyways first person da get a buck who will def b from northumbria as we get all ure birds, will die a legend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    nice to see you sorted your problems out/got your confidence back (grade wise - i remember your thread about missing your grades - hope is always there )

ReputationRep:
    Click Here

What do you think??
    You must be stupid if you cannot supply a link that actually works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    what the flying **** are you going on about?
    He's trying to, quiet rightly, point out that Northumbria is not for stupid people and that the majority of people who attend Newcastle end up transferring to Northumbria to complete their Legal Practice Course. He just didn't say it very eloquently.

At least its not Beatrice.

ReputationRep:
    How come the other one at Goldsmiths has her own decked out flat?

Obviously Eugienes' not in Queeny's good books hmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apassingfeeling)
    Why do famous people all seem to study history of art?!
    I know, maybe it has a wide range of jobs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Daily Mirror)
    She is no stranger to controversy, having been spotted in a lapdancing club. She once streaked across her school playing field.
    Alright, we'll take her then.

Ahaha imagine if she's in Ricky Road! That'd be awesome. I spy Victoria Halls though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueRoses)
    Alright, we'll take her then.

Ahaha imagine if she's in Ricky Road! That'd be awesome. I spy Victoria Halls though.
    Dude, if i get put in a flat with a legit Princess i'm in big trouble. I'll end up being thrown in the Tower of London for annoying her with my untidyness/general grossness.

Or i'll totally hit that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    Dude, if i get put in a flat with a legit Princess i'm in big trouble. I'll end up being thrown in the Tower of London for annoying her with my untidyness/general grossness.

Or i'll totally hit that
    Shes not even good looking and plus the royal family is majorly inbred anyway so your prob not her type i.e. not her family haha

ReputationRep:
    ^ Just saying, if you slept with royalty it would put you in anyone's book, purely out of principle.

Unless its one of those really minor royals who's like 293483294782748th in line for the throne that nobody has ever heard about.

That said, you're probably going to get cavity searched by her bodyguards if you so much as look at her.

University open days

1. Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Northumbria University
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  3. Northumbria University
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.