Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a thread for those who got accepted into windsor terrace for 2009 entry! What flat/room are you in? Are you looking forward? and what you studying etc.

ReputationRep:
    You've had an accommodation offer already?! Word was that they weren't sending out offers until the very end of july.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i havent yet, just put it up before people got word so they would come on and post.

ReputationRep:
    So what is the score they send you an offer on the intention that you will get your grades? No pre payments etc?

ReputationRep:
    The only people to hear at the moment will be people with unconditional offers or deferred students. The rest of the population will get their offers around resutls day i think when they have been accepted by the uni for getting the required grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggillystyle)
    The only people to hear at the moment will be people with unconditional offers or deferred students. The rest of the population will get their offers around resutls day i think when they have been accepted by the uni for getting the required grades.
    Top Banana, but polease quote me next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Ourumov)
    Top Banana, but polease quote me next time
    no probs buddie Quality name by the way! You going to newcastle this year?

ReputationRep:
    no probs buddie Quality name by the way! You going to newcastle this year?
    Don't worry mate I was kidding, I'm not pedantic. :p: Ye I really hope so, dependant on August 20th :/ You?

Edit: Ye I thought great movie, even better cover from my true identity. You may be disappointed that I wont be general ourumov at newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Ourumov)
    Don't worry mate I was kidding, I'm not pedantic. :p: Ye I really hope so, dependant on August 20th :/ You?

Edit: Ye I thought great movie, even better cover from my true identity. You may be disappointed that I wont be general ourumov at newcastle.
    Yeh cant wait! I have an unconditional so im defos in What bout you what you studying? Where you from?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh cant wait! I have an unconditional so im defos in What bout you what you studying? Where you from?
    An unconditional offer... :sparta: Well congratulations its alright for some :p: Gah AAB for History. I hope I get it I really do :/ I'll pm you where I live

ReputationRep:
    I got my accommodation offer today!! Hodgkin House

ReputationRep:
    Congratulation, fingers crossed I see you there

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer too... Hodgkin House!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomcuk123)
    I got my offer too... Hodgkin House!!!!
    Sweet! What flat/room wahtever?!?

ReputationRep:
    Sweet! What flat/room wahtever?!?
    Ive PMd you

ReputationRep:
    All these unconditional offers! I feel ill

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.