Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of Jeremy Kyle? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think he is a idiot ****!

ReputationRep:
    I think he's a jammy git for doing a job that any rational person can do - stating the obvious! - and getting paid a lot for it.

ReputationRep:
    He's as big a **** as the reprobates that go on his show. Quite funny though, especially when he rants.

ReputationRep:
    Hate hate hate.

Self righteous, judgemental git.

ReputationRep:
    I get annoyed that he often raises his voice at people. It just seems aggressive and self-important.

hes a ********

ReputationRep:
    The shows entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's a nasty, vindictive man you likes to feel superior by judging everyone else (sometimes by pretending to be sympathetic at first). He also loves winning logical arguments against people who obviously aren't very bright.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I have a great disliking for him, as much as I do for those who actually go on his show. To be quite honest, he's no better than them.

ReputationRep:
    I loathe him. He's an egotistical **** who thinks he's much better than he really is.

ReputationRep:
    i think he's kinda hot for an old man.. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sh4w)
    I think he's a nasty, vindictive man you likes to feel superior by judging everyone else (sometimes by pretending to be sympathetic at first). He also loves winning logical arguments against people who obviously aren't very bright.
    This is exactly what I think, but sometimes I just doubt that the people that go on his show genuinely have a problem. If my boyfriend was cheating on me, I'd avoid going on tv and ranting about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    i think he's kinda hot for an old man.. :cool:
    I sincerely hope you're kidding :p:

ReputationRep:
    He comes across as a massive tosspot on the jellyvision, but that only serves to make it even more amusing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    I sincerely hope you're kidding :p:
    haha...no im actually not..if i had to choose a good looking old man..he would be it..!

ReputationRep:
    I love how he walks around like God in the show, when I heard that he was having problems with his daughter/family etc. He needs to get off his high horse and get lost.

ReputationRep:
    I wish his dad had "put something on the end of it".
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    On the contrary, I quite like him :dontknow:. He's a lot more useful than people on all those other shows similar seem to be where they just let people yell at each other.

ReputationRep:
    Aaaargh he gets on my nerves so much!!

I prefer Trisha

ReputationRep:
    He's an absolute ****. Hate him. Hate his show. Hate the people who go on it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.